Oh noes! My mug broke!

wigglytuff

Love & Hermes
O.G.
Aug 10, 2008
New York
image-2077489479.jpg

Ugh! It's my own fault. I have bronchitis and was washing dishes and my hands were all soapy and it just slipped from my hands.

I should not have been watching dishes. But I was. And now.

I know there are worst things in the world and its not so bad because its it's still useable and now has a rustic vintage feel but still. Blah.

I'm sorry I just thought few people would understand but you guys.

hgbag

Leather LVer
O.G.
May 20, 2008
That's crummy. I hate it when I do something like that! Hope you feel better soon....

mp4

Weimanuts!
O.G.
Oct 20, 2007
I've broken all sorts of stuff in the sink due to soapy hands....without being sick. It happens! So sorry dear! Feel better!

bagidiotic

Apr 10, 2012
sunshine island
Ugh! It's my own fault. I have bronchitis and was washing dishes and my hands were all soapy and it just slipped from my hands.

I should not have been watching dishes. But I was. And now.

I know there are worst things in the world and its not so bad because its it's still useable and now has a rustic vintage feel but still. Blah.

I'm sorry I just thought few people would understand but you guys.
Cheers up dear
Dun feel bad
Mayb can recycle it to b something else
Mini pot for plant
Pen holder etc
U can give it a new life

Sep 2, 2006
I'm so sorry you broke the mug. I'd be upset, too. On the bright side, it's replaceable and no one got hurt, right?

You can still enjoy this as a vase or something else useful. Even if you just put it out and display it, you have it as a beautiful object to look at.

I hope you feel better soon.

BalLVLover

Hermes lover now!
O.G.
Apr 30, 2010
H Town
So sorry about your beautiful mug, but your not alone. I usually break something valuable at least once per year....fortunately I haven't broken any of my H china yet, but I'm always worried about it and I'm sure it will happen sooner or later.

Hope you feel better soon...and I'm sure a little orange bag will help you on your way to health!

Jul 24, 2009
Pick up a tube of E-6000 Industrial Adhesive in Clear (if you're in the US go to home depot or Michaels craft store) and glue it back together. It works like magic! Feel better!!