Oh No!!!

luv my bags

Speedy LoVer
O.G.
Nov 17, 2006
Ok, I just posted about my beautiful Adele being here and I think it's BROKEN!! :crybaby: The lock on the front isn't staying closed, it keeps popping open! I tried holding the tabs together while I close it (very strange), and it's not working. That is all with nothing in it, what's it like when there is stuff in it?

I just got off the phone with 866 VUITTON and they said it shouldn't be like that. She also said that there isn't another one ANYWHERE to exchange it for! :cursing: UGH, I think I'm going to cry! She was going to see what she could do and then call me back. It shouldn't of even been sold if it has something wrong with it, should it? I think it was a return in the first place (after talking to them today I found that out)!

I'll let you know what they say when I hear back from them!

oh my! now THIS is a defect! I'm so sorry this is happening to you! you must be so heart-broken for your new baby! ughhh...I'm so distraught for you, especially since it's a beautiful bag. keep us informed!

btw are you sure it's all gone world wide? cuz I htink I saw one at my local boutique the other day, but I'm in Canada..........:shrugs:

I noticed that mine is difficult to close too. I usually don't lock the front part, but I was putting it up for a while & couldn't get it to close. The same exact thing happened. I worked with it, and put my hand under the lock & finally got it closed. I probably need to take it in for an adjustment, & you should too.