Oh.No........

1. As you all know, I have been debating which size bbag to get my rouge vif in. Well, this morning I had a phone call that changed all my plans....... :s

I had been trying to track down a Chloé betty bag in black patent. I have been desperately trying to get my grubby hands on one for nearly a year and have had my name on the waiting lists at many shops. I had given up hope a few months ago when I was told that the black patent had sold out.

Well, this morning I got a call telling me that there was a black patent betty awaiting me. It is not in the size that I want (it is the next size down) but I have had to really consider this as I know if I let this go now, I will not get the chance to have one again.

Sadly, this means that I have to put my rouge vif on hold. Hopefully only till next month when I will hopefully still be able to track one down. I have really given this thought and I feel that there is a much bigger chance of my bbag still being available in the next month or so than the Chloé betty.

Thank you all for you help and advice on my bbag. I will post pics of my bbag when I get it so that I too can be part of the gang! :P

2. I completely understand - I have a black patent Betty and I adore her. The good things is b-bags are here to stay and I bet you will be able to find your rouge vif in a month or so.

3. Chloe has THE best Patent leather anywhere...go get your Betty. I have it in black and I love it...in fact I just sold all my Chloes recently and only kept my Black patent Betty and my chocolate large Paddington and my beloved Tekla. Quick run! Go get it! :smile:

4. Can you post a picture of Betty?:biggrin:

5. Here is a photo...

[​IMG]

6. Enjoy your Betty! I think the Rouge Vif craze will die down a bit, and they will be easier to find later.

You have to go for the bag you've been lusting for!!!
    Congratulations!!!

7. Thanks ladies. Bark-I love your betty. Mine is only the small size as that is all I could track down. I am getting it tomorrow. I have wanted this bag for so long that I hope it is perfect.
    The small has the gold loops hanging from the pockets too. I know I would prefer the medium size but I am sure I will love the small too!

8. I know you will love it and I prefer the rings on the zippers, but couldn't find them in the larger size.

9. Bark-Can you please tell me if the patent is difficult to care for? I am starting to worry about when it rains and stuff and if it needs protecting.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice