Oh No........

Big Eyes

Oct 3, 2007
Hi friends,

I will get straight to the point. I have an Azur Speedy 30 (about 6 months old) and have recently started to use it on a regular basis. I noticed two things that are driving me a little crazy. First thing.... the handles are two different colors. One handle is more beige (honeyish) and one handle is a pinkish peach (more like the virgin vachette). The second thing is that there are two little spots on one handle. I don't know if it is a water mark or a grease mark. Does anyone out there have either one of these problems? What do I use on the spots if I don't know what they are from? HELP!!

perhaps from grabbing the handles you'd darked one more then the other, try sitting the bag near a window with the light handle facing the window to help it tan,

Otherwise you could try baby wipes on the handle and see if that helps remove the spots.

perhaps from grabbing the handles you'd darked one more then the other, try sitting the bag near a window with the light handle facing the window to help it tan,

Otherwise you could try baby wipes on the handle and see if that helps remove the spots.

Thanks Bag Fetish. I will try tanning the side that is lighter. Also, what brand of Baby Wipes do I buy? My children are all grown and it has been a while since I have needed baby wipes. Is there a certain brand that is better than another? :confused1: