Oh no? They are discountinuing Roxanne A4 Tote?

Im sure someone on here said that it is, unfortunately, the truth. Sorry!

There seem to be LOTS of them on ebay, if that is an option that you can choose? Or if you know anyone in the UK who could get to an outlet for you?

Well it would seem to make sense, being as the discounts were so huge in the summer sales! There are quite a few (new ones) popping up on eBay at the moment though, if you've set your heart on one? I must say, I love mine! Can't praise it highly enough!:biggrin:

Don't know about Cambridge J Lewis but the Reading one seems a bit of a lottery where Mulberry is concerned - they only have a small selection and there's never an SA to be found, let alone one who's got half a clue about Mulberry!:cursing: So I think there's every chance that if you took it to the till you'd find that it was in fact marked down to be honest!

The SA at Fenwicks confirmed to me last Tuesday that they'd been discontinued. I'm so glad I snapped mine up in the sale, I'd been stalking it for months and was going to get one for my 40th in three years as it was a rather large purchase. If I hadn't jumped in at that bargainous price I'd have missed out entirely.
It's a wonderful bag, can't sing its praises highly enough. If you can get a new, authenticated one from evilbay, I'd snap it up. Mulberrymad has one in choc at the moment I think... Well I spotted one yesterday anyway! Good luck x

I saw it during the last sale but I was too preocuppied by other bags until it was too late. I thought it will kinda always be there like the regular icons. I so must get it....or if anyone else here wants to get rid of theirs?? heheh...I have my eyes set on the oak

Keep an eye on evilbay .. & get it authenticated. There have been SO many on there lately! I hope that you get one!!

Normally what happens is, someone mentions something on here & it mysteriously appears on ebay :roflmfao: