Oh no, the bug has bitten!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I resisted for so long, but the desire has overcome me. I need a B bag. I am specifically looking for a medium size one in cornflower blue. :love: Do you think it is possible to find a used authentic bag for $1000 or less? My birthday is in a few weeks and I need to start begging and pleading with my husband now.

I am totally new to Balenciaga so I am not quite sure where to start my search (other than Ebay, of course).

Please educate me!!! :P

2. I am not sure of even where to look; I am in PA and the only place that sells them is in Philly. I just emailed a few stores to see if they carried the one I want.

3. I understand where your coming from Becca. The bug seems to have bitten me too. I just looked at Loganz hobo and now I'm thinking I may want one........Does it ever end??????:lol:

4. Ummm...no. Honestly I never cared for the B-bag until yesterday. Then I became obsessed with getting on in the color I wanted. Someone please me in a straightjacket because I can not buy another thing!!!!!!!!!