Oh no.. so close but yet so far away!

LuxBoy_AJ

Luxury lover
May 19, 2014
My local store swas schedualed to get a shipping of the Evasion Mini Pochette today and I was supposed to go pick it up but the store got robbed yesterday when someone drove a truck into the front window and stole most of the bags :wtf:. I so wanted to have the Mini Pochette for Christmas but now I don't know when they will reopen so I can pick it up. Hopefully someone will still have the note that it was reserved for me :crybaby:

Your post has me concerned about many things, least of which is whether you receive the purse on or before Christmas. I hope the employees and customers weren't hurt and that your municipality has a strategy to deal with the brazen criminal elements that exist in your area.

Wow did it happen when people we're in the store? That's terrible, hopefully the criminals get caught and I hope no one was hurt.

No the robbery was before opening in the middle of the night. Of course I am concerned about the employees, several of them are my friends so didn't mean to sound insensitive

Your post has me concerned about many things, least of which is whether you receive the purse on or before Christmas. I hope the employees and customers weren't hurt and that your municipality has a strategy to deal with the brazen criminal elements that exist in your area.

+1

That your first thought is that you hope you can still get bag displays a sense of entitlement that I can't sympathize with. The store employees, the majority of whom are hourly, are now unable to work and make money just before Christmas. I hope they are all okay.

Wow! Lucky it occurred when employees and customers were not around!

What city is the store located in?

Anyway, once everything settles down and the store reopens I am sure everything will work out!:smile:

It was the Stockholm store and the same kind of robbery occurs every other year. A wheel loader is driven through the front window and a dark Audi is seen leaving the crime scene... I feel so sad for the store because it is only Louis Vuitton and ONCE Gucci. Prada, Mulberry, Bottega and the others are always spared which is really weird, there products are equally as nice in my opinion.

+1

That your first thought is that you hope you can still get bag displays a sense of entitlement that I can't sympathize with. The store employees, the majority of whom are hourly, are now unable to work and make money just before Christmas. I hope they are all okay.

Are u serious?! That would not be your first thought if that happened to u. I guarantee you would be upset too and not about people not working.

That's not what he meant you guys! If you read his other posts he formulated it wrong! Why does everyone keep "ganging" up on him for it even after he has apologized? You guys seriously have some keyboard balls for doing this. Would you do it IRL as well? If so YOU are the bad people and I feel sorry for all of you...

That's not what he meant you guys! If you read his other posts he formulated it wrong! Why does everyone keep "ganging" up on him for it even after he has apologized? You guys seriously have some keyboard balls for doing this. Would you do it IRL as well? If so YOU are the bad people and I feel sorry for all of you...

Thank you MissyBags89! Of course I care about the people who work there and I did not mean to be disrespectful. I just wanted to express that I was sad I couldn't pick up my order but I truly am sorry for the entire thing but I feel really bad that I have to defend myself for this here to a bunch of people sitting behind their keyboards not reading the entire thread before posting their on comments on this.

+1

Sorry _Alvin you couldn't pick up your mini pochette before Christmas, I'm thinking the robbers took big items from the front and your little pochette is safely stored in the back.
*crossing fingers for you* I hope you get it as soon as possible :smile:

I've heard of other incidents where people drive cars into the store to steal luxury items, even here in the US, it's very sad and scary to think people would do that. Stupid robbers! :rant:

+1

Sorry _Alvin you couldn't pick up your mini pochette before Christmas, I'm thinking the robbers took big items from the front and your little pochette is safely stored in the back.
*crossing fingers for you* I hope you get it as soon as possible :smile:

I've heard of other incidents where people drive cars into the store to steal luxury items, even here in the US, it's very sad and scary to think people would do that. Stupid robbers! :rant:

Thank you Sayakayumi for understanding what I meant with this thread :smile: Yes it is crazy that people do this kind of think. I can't believe how they decide to do something like this and it is just as sad everytime it happens. :crybaby: