Oh no she didn't! ...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So my sis lives literally 2 minutes away from Walmart. And guess what she picked up for my little girl ...

And not just one, but TWO!

2. Ok, give me a second ... this is my first time posting big photos ...

3. The first one. In all its black glory.

[​IMG]

4. The second one. Silver.

[​IMG]

5. Opening the fabulous flap ...

[​IMG]

6. And the inside. Made of lovely nylon ... Also comes with a cell phone pocket.

Because every 5-year-old girl needs to carry her cell phone.

[​IMG]

7. The inside tag ... wanting to be a hologram sticker.

[​IMG]

8. And finally, the price tag.

[​IMG]

9. wowow....very interesting

10. Now, my sis is a diehard LV fan, and wants nothing to do with Chanel. So I'm thinking this is a joke ... but she seemed sincere. So I don't know. She's tricky that one.

What do you think?

1. Keep it. Let my girl have the gift? Even with possible lead poisoning? Or is this overly dramatic?

2. Return it. Get store credit and buy something useful. Like toilet paper.

3. Burn it. Your eyeballs can't take the pain anymore.

11. #11 Feb 15, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
  12. if you are concerned with lead poisoning, then #2

if you are not concerned, then just let your daughter have some fun with thinking she's just like Mommy. It's not a counterfeit.. just a horrible KO.. harmless really

13. If she seemed sincere maybe she thought that it would have been cute for your daughter. If you really do not like it then I would still go ahead and return it.

ai yai yai

15. Actually, what are the odds that your sis just wanted to get a "cute" gift for your daughter (you would be in a better position to answer).

If your daughter likes it, I would keep it.. after all, it's meant for her and not you and I don't think your daughter will actually take offense with the bags?