Oh no, my earrings! :(

Apr 20, 2007
I bought the small rhinestone logo earrings last June from the Rodeo Drive Chanel store. In the past 2 weeks, the stamp on the back of one, and a crystal from the other one have fallen off. Is there anything I can do about this? I live in Seattle, so could I take it back to the Chanel at Nordstrom? Or should I just spend the $200 on another pair. I haven't even had them a year and I barely wear them! :sad:

Hi everyone! This is my first post here.
I just purchased a pair of the small CC's over the weekend from the Chanel Boutique in Saks, Beverly Hills. The SA told me that as long as you save your receipt, Chanel will fix the earrings for free as this is evidently a common problem.

Hi everyone! This is my first post here.
I just purchased a pair of the small CC's over the weekend from the Chanel Boutique in Saks, Beverly Hills. The SA told me that as long as you save your receipt, Chanel will fix the earrings for free as this is evidently a common problem.

Okay good. I think I have the receipt somewhere. That sucks that its such a big problem though. But for $200 I guess you get what you pay for.

Mine have never had a problem thank goodness, I'm crossing my fingers that they won't either!
One thing to be careful of is perfume because if you spray it on while you're wearing the earrings, it could go onto the earrings and can loosen the stones.

my mom dropped hers on the bathroom tile and three crystals fell out. rather than go back to chanel she just took them to her jeweler and he fixed them right up. i guess you just have to be careful with them and save your receipt.