Oh no! Lost H cashmere scarf

Oh no...I'd wait and try to find it before getting another...and that's a terrible/turned great story about your bag, grands fonds..that made me feel ill but so glad it turned out well for you!!

IT--I am so sorry to hear this. I know you must be feeling awful fright now, having to wait. Here's a thought....try calling before tues. there might be someone there doing books or stocking up or something. You might get lucky and get it sooner. I am sending you orange vibes in huge quantities. I hope you find it.

GF--I am speechless. It gave me a bump in my stomach thinking of how close that lady was to walking out with that bag. I LOVE that bag.

Best of luck, IT!! Sending positive vibes your way. I'm wearing my reversible orange/tangerine cashmere muffler today. This is such a warm and snuggly scarf. I hope you get yours back.

theITBag - I'm so sorry... also sending good vibes your way. I hope you find your scarf soon.

Grands Fonds - you're so lucky. reading your story also made my stomach lurch. thank goodness for honest store employees!

ugh - this just brings back unpleasant memories. i once naively left my high-end designer scarf on the back of my chair to attend a meeting. and when i came back, it was G-O-N-E. oh, i was in tears i tell you.:crybaby: why? because (A) this happened at my work (of all freaken places:mad: ) and (B) it was a x-mas present for DH:shocked: ! i reported it to security, got a replacement scarf and now never leave anything out and lock up everything when i'm away...

let us know what happens on tuesday, ok? don't worry.. it'll be fine... we're all praying for you.

I wish you well on the hunt. Horrible to lose things. I love reading the happily ever after stories (GrandsFonds) and I hope yours is one of them. I have to think most people are nice. But can't believe that woman walking out the door!!!!

Ohhh, I am SO very sorry to hear that. I HATE HATE HATE loosing things - especially H things.

I left my Vert anis Bolide at a shop where Dh had been trying on suits the other day.

It took me half and hour to realise I wasn't carrying my bag.

I felt like throwing up

I ran in PLATFORMS back to the store.....and the guys had put it behind the counter.

Apparent;y some lady had picked it up, and was walking out the door when they stopped her, and said they believed it to belong to someone else, not her.

OMG, thank goodness for observant SAs! I left my Speedy at someone's apartment and we were half way home when I realised my bag is missing. :wtf:
I can only imagine how much worst you must have been feeling. :wacko: