Oh no - Jacquetta needs repairs.. :(

Here are a few photos I took of the damage before turning it over to the shop. Now, let's hope it'll take 2 rather than 12 weeks to get her back.. :smile:

jacquetta-strap-1Small.jpg

jacquetta-strap-3Small.jpg

Heck, that is bad and quite honestly you should not have the inconvenience of having to wait for it since it's new. I hope this is not the sign of things to come when it comes to Mulberry. Dare I ask which country your Jacquetta was made? We'll have to keep tabs on which country suffers with the most faulty bags if this continues.

OMG that's awful. i keep trying on my jaquetta and rubbing the inking but so far so good! Is it just the handles that are affected? Hope you get it back soon as good as new (well better actually!!)

It's actually just one of the handles, it was flaking like crazy but the other one seems totally fine.

I don't remember where it was made, unfortunately, but I'll look when I get it back :smile:

That's a shame. Hope they can fix it and you get her bag soon.

I just packed mine up to send her back tomorrow...it's a combination of things that made me decide to return her...the handles on mine feel kinda thin and flimsy, your issue with the flaking of the inking, it being made in Turkey...I'm just not feeling it, so she is going back!
Keeping my fingers crossed for no screwup with the return after reading Salikons and Rachiem's comments/threads on the trouble they ran into with their returns :sad: