Oh no! I'm so sad and disappointed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I very much doubt a spelling mistake would have her de registered though ?

Something is very wrong about it all.

I'd say buyer beware and just make sure you are fully protected with Paypal or your CC

I had been watching some of that seller's auctions before and they kept disappearing or went form having loads of bids to having none. Last I saw was they were claiming about the vindictive buyer having her deregistered so it worries me she's now blaming a spelling mistake... what sort of spelling mistake gets all your auctions pulled?!

^^ I agree

There's too many different tales being told for my liking. Even if she is genuine, the differing excuses have ruined her reputation as far as I'm concerned

I am waiting to see if the items come up for sale under a different sellers name

So I email her and asked her to invoice me through paypal and she was very nice. This was her reply.

Hello

ebay deregistered me for making a spelling mistake on the word Armani - i am lucky that i have many ebayers who have been buying from me for a long time who know i would never entertain the idea of fakes in any way shape or form - sadly ebay take it upon themselves to make the judgement without finding out the facts

this is the second time they have done this to me in the space of two months - the first time i sent a solicitors letting with proof of purchase of the items in question - this time i am so appalled i have no intention of pursuing this - i may sell again once i have moved but many of my ebayers who know me and have purchased from me in the past are seeking to buy direct from me which is good for me as it means i don't pay the fees!

anyway - you are a first time buyer and i would advise you not to buy outside of ebay if you are not familiar with a seller.

there is possibility that you can still buy the item but not until i have resolved the knock on effect of ebays actions with paypal which should happen at the end of the week.

Please understand this is not my doing and it has caused me alot of disruption and distress. my advice to you would be to contact me again at the end of the week

best wishes

Louise

I've told her to contact me whenever she resolved things with Ebay.

Wow this is bizarre. I was bidding on the Minibouts she had listed on Friday. I lost out (due to being disturbed 30 secs to go) and was gutted. Very gutted, boringly so, even cried the next day (pathetic shoe lunacy). I had been concerned about her as I noticed a pair of VP's I had been watching in Dec had been relisted and removed twice. She told me it was a vindictive person. They sold for £390 (??!!) that same night I was bidding. Did anyone on here buy them? I was a little gobsmacked as they aren't much more instore but maybe it was a country they don't sell CL's instore.

She had hundreds of clothes on there. She did always reply to me, and I was totaly convinced she was legit. However that message you got Thoang - I don't know but is it not better to lose the shoes than a ton of money?

I think this seller has to have a BIG question mark over her and I am certainly a lot LESS gutted about the shoes now - she told me she had been paid and posted them out when I was begging her to let me know if the sale didn't go through. So maybe the buyer did get the and I should be gutted still?

This HAS to be suss. You do not get closed down over a spelling error. And she is mighty clever as she does the whole charity thing to make people want to buy from her more. YET I still don't know if she is dodgy as I there were sooo many home photos of her clothes, all from similar designer stores, and also receipts for some shoes.

I would def give this a miss in the meantime - I am quite relieved I didn't win the bouts (much as I loved them). I don't like the sound of someone constantly having listings removed, then being de-registered, and noticed by way more than just one of us - so each time it is probably a different listing which makes this even more weird.

Avoid until we get more info?

I had told her that I had a source that said she was legit but when I went back to search, I realized only one person has purchased from her. I'm going to wait it out... I guess insectikas some other time..

Seriously I think you might be doing the right thing. It is soooo awful to have to fight someone to get so much money back. She would have to relist if you don't buy so we may know more by then and you can get in touch with her.

I won and paid for a pair of all nude VPs from this seller on 23rd. The shoes were shipped on 24th. On the Royal Mail home page the tracking status shows that they have been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in Switzerland... I have no idea why I still haven't received them! I don't know what the heck is going on since the seller AGAIN deregistered!!!

I emailed her and never meant to be rude and I wasn't at all! All what I got from her is:

"Can you please stop harrassing me - i am not responsible for your neurosis on this matter."

Jesus, what's that supposed to mean??? I only asked her to double check the shipping address which she sent the shoes to. I DO have the rights to do so since she is suddenly no longer a registered eBay member right after I paid for the shoes, don't I?

After that, she asked me to try and understand what she is going through with everyone accusing her of fraudulent behaviour just because ebay closed her account for a spelling mistake. Yeah, JUST because of that! Isn't it that simple as she so easily said? I mean can she also try and understand me - the BUYER?!

I'm so unhappy about the whole thing. I did a research of Carlinha's case. I've started to doubt the seller who claims all the time that she's an honest, law abiding decent human being. And I also DO NOT believe a thing in mispelling "Armani"! I'm also very worried right now. I just hope I will receive my shoes soon in perfect condition. If anything is wrong with the shoes, I have no idea how I can get my money back because of her deregistration.

Thoang, Let it go.

Last edited:
schnuggeli, where do you live? in switzerland? maybe they are hung up at customs? i know it did take mine about a week to arrive... i hope that you get the shoes in perfect condition... i really hope so...

thoang, in case you are interested, here is the thread i started regarding the nude VPs i got from her:
http://forum.purseblog.com/christia...-patent-vps-here-but-they-damaged-368777.html

i was upset with the damage to the heel which was not mentioned on the listing, but when i asked for a full refund + shipping cost, she did refund me immediately (even before i shipped the shoes back to her), plus the cost it took for me to ship the shoes back to her... and she was always pleasant on emails... i have no idea what to believe... i cannot believe one person keeps having so many problems with ebay listings.... it is sketchy indeed. i don't think we'll ever know the full story.

good luck, i know this must be such a headache, but just think at least you don't have any money involved in this yet!

^^ Carlinha, yes, I live in Switzerland. Thank you for your concern. I don't think the delivery takes 1 week from UK to Switzerland though... Anyway the only thing I can do is to wait and see... Hard to do but have to :sad:

You lucky you got the money back. The seller told me she's also got no access to Paypal. I probably will have no way to get my refund in any case the shoes aren't ok, unless she solves all of those probs. But she also told me she's not gonna reinstate herself on eBay anymore.

schnuggeli, i would wait a few more days before getting really worried, this happened to me with one of my shoes. I tracked it and it said that it had arrived in the country but it took a whole two days after that to get to me! I was a nervous wreck as I am sure most people are before their shoes arrived..no-one wants to know that they have lost so much money.

wait it out, don't worry yet x :tender:

Yes I agree. If the tracking said they are posted, she has sent you something and try not to get upset stressing. In all likelihood they will arrive just as you expected, postage can get held up.

They were the pair I was watching, and I know you paid alot of money for them so you do have ebay comeback, and presumably you paid on paypal (so why is she saying she has no paypal access?) which gives you protection.

I agree that we will probably never get to the bottom of this very weird seller, so if you have paid for shoes, don't worry yet, and if you haven't paid for shoes or ever see this seller on ebay again I strongly recommend you don't do business with her.

I feel bad to say this when we have 2 members involved with thekibrick but I am glad I did get outbid on the minibout - is that buyer on this forum - same day auction 23rd? If you are and you read this, did your shoes come - she told me you had paid? That might put schnuggelis mind at rest.

Try to wait it out schnuggeli, there is every chance they will come - let us know on this thread when they do ok, and I'm sure they will be lovely and you will love them. And thoang - I so wouldn't deal with this seller. No-one gets banned for a spelling mistake, she is full of it.

I am freaking about ebay now! It is getting worse and worse. I may just stick to stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.