OH NO!!!!! I want a B bag AGAIN! HELP!!!!

1. O.K. I thought for sure I was sworn off of Bbags after selling my entire collection:shame: Zacorey, I know your going to think Im nuts because just a couple of days ago I was trying to convince myself I was done:roflmfao: . Well anyway it feels so great to be back here in the Balenciaga forum:nuts: . Now I just need everyones help on a new/used city color. Not black or ink though. I have had those:heart:

2. I wondered what had happened to you! Come on back over girl....the B-bag crack is calling. :yes:

3. Okay, so youve done black and ink, how about something bright and cheery like RED? Or just wait till the new colors come out next month.

4. Gosh! I have been away from this forum so long I dont even have a clue as to what the new colors will be do you??:nuts:

5. Red or Truffle!

6. Oooo... how about a GREIGE CITY?... i likey likey!!

:biggrin:

7. ^^These colors sound Hot!! Can anyone post pics of theirs and also let me know what everyones favs are at the moment?

8. ^^
    Do a search for 2007 colours in the bal forum (or even a quick skim at the threads in the bal forum) and there's a thread that has pictures of the bags as well as the leather patches board.

If you like something - you might want to give BalNY a call cuz their waitlist has already opened!

Hope you find a colour you like!! :biggrin:

9. Oh ranskimmie welcome back to the dark side! :graucho: What colors did you use to own? Do you miss a particular one the most?

10. Here's the spring colors:
    atelier.naff: Seafoam! (ish) ...SS07 color swatches

I'm liking the french blue and vert d'eau :drool:

11. ^^ Sounds good!

Here are the colors I have already had

04' lilac
    04' turquoise
    05' black
    05' indigo
    05' magenta
    05' apple green
    06' white
    06' Ink Yikes!

12. I so wish I would have never sold my 04 lilac I'll never be able to afford another one:crybaby:

13. kimmie!!! welcome back girl...

start with checking the achtung! there's few great b bags in great prices too...

14. AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I just fainted when I saw this thread!!!...then I got the smelling salt! :welcome: WELCOME BACK KIMMIE!!!!!!!:welcome: We can help you pick a bag! What style? The city?

15. :nuts: Hi seahorseinstripes!!!!! I have really missed you girls!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice