oh no...i think i may have caught the contagious chloe paddington OCD

1. thats it...im getting suckered into these paddys! i dont know why... honestly when i heard everyone raving about these bags i didnt really get why, but all of a sudden im like 'i want one' more then a lv or chanel (eek i dont understand it!) i think im going to start a tradition with chanel purchases later on, but now i want a paddy..but i dont really know where to start...are their different sizes? i heard that they are heavy, so i'd want a small one, i love the whiskey but wanted to know if they had it in a tealish sort of color? is there a site that i can view all the options? lol..i dont even know how to begin with this. help?

2. I said something similar in another thread. LOL
    But since I've seen so many options of this bag from this site alone, I am truly in lust. Esp. with the whiskey.

3. Here it is in blue, our beloved whiskey

NMV5785_mp.jpg NMV6379_mp.jpg
  4. meee tooooo. i'm getting absolutely sick about it..... i could have had one last week, but nooooo, i got balenciaga.... which i do love too.. don't get me wrong. i think i have a problem..i'm obsessed.

5. I was once bitten by the Paddy but now, it's a Chloe bug. I just want to buy Chloe bags. And it doesn't help that the Nordstrom I go to has a very good selection right now. I'm trying to stay away! Anyway, when I held the new Paddys, I did notice the weight difference. The newer ones are lighter than the one I have. If I buy another one, I think I will go for the whisky too. If you really want one now, I suggest that you call my Nordstrom and talk to my SA. They will be able to send it to you. I can send you the info if you want.

6. Oohh... what kind of B-bag did you get? :nuts:

7. i got the light pink hobo bag and the ink med city bag..... i got the pink one first and then 2 days after ran in and got the city.... now all i can think about is the paddington......

8. Oh ya I remember you mentioning it. :nuts: Good choices and congrats once again. Ya, I just got a bordeaux B-bag that I'm waiting on it to arrive. Now I'm thinking about getting a black paddy. lol I'm sooooo in trouble now... :lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice