oh no ... i need ur help .. PLease

LV-PRADAfanatic

Built Hot for LV
Oct 24, 2007
hey all, i need yr help and suggestion on 3 things i got form ebay..i receently got 3 item from ebay and 2 of them did not turn up and 1 was wrongly described..

1. i won 2 bags from ebay and one cost $600 and other cost $500... and the tracking no said it was delivered but i never got it as i was away during thanksgvining and just got back few daYS AGO..i live in a condo and asked neighbors but none of them said they got anything..i filed a dispute with ebay and nothing so far.. so what will happen? i am out of money ands bag

2. one bag was wrongly decribed on the auction versus the one i got..auction says 15 by 14 but the bag i got was 11 by 12.. seller said she was sorry for measuring wrongly and did not offer to refund. i am 5'8" and cant use the bag at all... so i file a ebay dispute and so far nothing happen...i wana full refund...

i am so upset as i rarely buy things so expensive and now all 3 things happen to m e.. what do i do? does it make a differnce if i filed a dispute with paypla or ebay?

For the first one I would definitely call the post office - it's possible that they're holding the bags there. As both bags are over $250, a signature is required - does the tracking show that someone signed for them? If the seller didn't get signature confirmation AND the PO doesn't have your bags, you would likely win an INR claim.

For the second if you filed SNAD make sure to provide a photo of the actual measurements of the bag - that's a big difference in size, and though I can never tell what PP will do, it seems they would also side with you on this one.

For the first one I would definitely call the post office - it's possible that they're holding the bags there. As both bags are over $250, a signature is required - does the tracking show that someone signed for them? If the seller didn't get signature confirmation AND the PO doesn't have your bags, you would likely win an INR claim.

For the second if you filed SNAD make sure to provide a photo of the actual measurements of the bag - that's a big difference in size, and though I can never tell what PP will do, it seems they would also side with you on this one.

both of them does not have signature requirement and only the tracking no was given to me..i did not knwo thta anythign over $250 requite signature..

i filed a SNAD with ebay dispute abt the wrong measurment of bag but they did not ask for anty pics.

^ Did the seller get insurance on this package? Technically they should have and then it would be up to the Post Office to prove who signed for it.

both of them does not have signature requirement and only the tracking no was given to me..i did not knwo thta anythign over $250 requite signature..

the seller is required to send w/insurance... so if there's no proof of delivery you will likely win the claim. are both packages from same seller or different sellers?

the seller is required to send w/insurance... so if there's no proof of delivery you will likely win the claim. are both packages from same seller or different sellers?

the tracking only said delivered to the address n no one sign for it.... i live in a condo and how can they leave a package outside my door?

Once you open a dispute on eBay you can not open one with Paypal as well so if all three items are already disputed on ebay you need to follow through that way.

I do not know how long it has been since you opened the disputes but you really should call ebay and talk to someone about them and not just rely on the internet.

With situation
1) both are well over $250 and should have been sent with signature required so you should be able to get a refund if the post office can not locate them
and
2) if the measurements were listed as x by x and they were y by y then you should win this one as well but as I said at the beginning call ebay and get the ball rolling , that is a lot of money that you are out and you need to get the items or your items back

Once you open a dispute on eBay you can not open one with Paypal as well so if all three items are already disputed on ebay you need to follow through that way.

I do not know how long it has been since you opened the disputes but you really should call ebay and talk to someone about them and not just rely on the internet.

With situation
1) both are well over $250 and should have been sent with signature required so you should be able to get a refund if the post office can not locate them
and
2) if the measurements were listed as x by x and they were y by y then you should win this one as well but as I said at the beginning call ebay and get the ball rolling , that is a lot of money that you are out and you need to get the items or your items back

thxs for yr info.. can i close the ebay dispute and open the same dispute with paypal?