Oh No! I may have been a good influence....

1. Tonight I was at the mall with my friend who loves purses but mostly has Coach and Kate Spade. I suggested we check out some bags in LV (tried on the Malibu St, Alma, Trouville, BV and BH) and she fell in love with the BV and BH. I thought she might buy it right then so I told her to think about it. She can afford it; its just that I didn't want her to regret such a $$ impulse buy cuz she is not someone that would return it. I am friends with her BF as well....he isn't going to be thrilled with me.

I left the store with nothing except the desire to get a BH, White MC Alma and a Malibu St!

2. That's good!!! (and bad too lol!) You were definitely both the angel and the devil on her shoulder!

3. You're a good friend. You gave her both sides fairly. I'm betting she'll buy it!:lol:

4. LOL I meant to say BAD influence....freudian slip??

5. HEhehe agree!:yes:

6. congratulations... your LV virus has advanced onto the second stage - ENABLING. ;)

:wlae:

7. Not a bad influence, a good one...introducing her to the wonderful world of Louis Vuitton!

8. so... is she buying it? can't wait to hear her decision :P

9. Good influence!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice