oh no! I just fell in love with the Box.

i think bc it wasn't selling very well. they discontinued a lot of styles that we loved.... the box... the purse... the mini bowling (i think.... there were rumors that it was still around). we even had a "euology for the box" thread

Hi! i bought my box from ebay about 3weeks ago. it is a discontinued style so they stopped making it already.. best bet would be ebay. good luck on your search. hope you find one as i am really happy with mine. ;)

Thank you SO MUCH everyone!
malleysmama: I'm off to Barney's tomorrow to look. *crosses fingers* If it's gone, I'll speak with an SA. I've never been inside before, it'll be a new adventure! :lol:

Deana: While I was doing my Bal homework, I came across some of your pictures. (Although not the upside down comparison, thank you that helped a lot -- I don't think the Matalasse is for me.) They are beautiful, you have an amazing collection!

robotdoll: That's funny that you also tried the Epi Speedy. Poor Speedy, I'm a little sad that it's going back tomorrow since I was excited to get it. But it's just not working out for us, time to break up!

I'm going to hop around town tomorrow afternoon and if that fails I'll be stalking ebay and consignment sites. You all are very welcoming to a noob, and I hopefully will be joining the Bal carrying ranks soon. Thank you ladies. :flowers:

FOUND IT! :yahoo:

I'm at the Apple Store on 5th Ave after going to Barney's. I'm lucked out and got the last one! I'm too happy to get embarassed, so here are some utterly goofy pictures of me clutching on to my shopping bag. Photos of what's inside to come soon!

If anyone else is looking for a Box, Barney's still has a Blueberry and Truffle. Truffle was to die for, with lovely veining.

Thanks again everyone!

Attachments

• barneys1.jpg
    barneys1.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 33
  • barneys2.jpg
    barneys2.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 44
Congrats on your box!! I was thinking of buying a twiggy but got a box when I heard they were going to be discontinued. I really love the style and size!