Oh No I Didn't! Oh Yes I Did!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I went in to get my Montaigne Emp MM in Black this morning. However, one of the first handbags that I saw when I walked in the Shop was a Vernis Alma PM in Lilas. I just about fell over. :faint:

She had just been put on display and the SA's were running around putting out all of the new Spring things. But I was in a hurry to get to work. Got to work. Couldn't get it off my mind. Texted SA and here's what I had couriered to me just a few minutes ago!

Attached Files:

2. omg is this what i think it is

3. Let's see!

4. You didn't?!?!?! ...did you? OMG! Wow!

5. double reveal wow..im here

6. Ready [​IMG]

7. :yahoo:

8. Oh no you di'int!!!! :faint:

9. Didn't really want another Alma PM so I got the Vernis Brea MM in Lilas. :happydance:

Attached Files:

10. Oh that's so pretty! Lovely and feminine, congrats

11. Wow! I've never been a huge fan of brea, but I think you just changed my mind! Beautiful!

12. what a beautiful color! love the way it looks against the vachetta. congrats!

13. Wow that color is beautiful!

14. Congratulations!

15. Now most TPF'ers know what a Brea fan I am. I now have the Amarante (the one that started it all this time around), Rose Angelique, and now my beloved Lilas. (Just check out the color of my finger nail polish) :lol:

Attached Files: