Oh no I di-int!

doreenjoy

zzz
O.G.
Feb 6, 2008
Yep, I did...I bought two Ferragamo bags this past week! :nuts:Ones I've been :drool: over for months. :yahoo:

Sorry to be a tease :greengrin: but you'll have to wait for photos. One is shipping from NM and I want to do a tandem reveal. :P

Keep the popcorn handy, Jeshika....NM says expected delivery is May 13. I can't wait to get it!

The other bag was from last season. I thought it was sold out in the U.S., but I was moping in the boutique because of some major surgery DH had to have (he's doing well now) and my lovely S.A. looked in the system and told me there was one in the warehouse waiting to go to the outlets. So I got it for 35% off!

Keep the popcorn handy, Jeshika....NM says expected delivery is May 13. I can't wait to get it!

The other bag was from last season. I thought it was sold out in the U.S., but I was moping in the boutique because of some major surgery DH had to have (he's doing well now) and my lovely S.A. looked in the system and told me there was one in the warehouse waiting to go to the outlets. So I got it for 35% off!

ooooh, i will check back then!!! Congrats on the steal!!! your SA sounds like a gem!