Oh no here we go again....Tiffany's

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all,
    So I haven't been into Tiffany's for a while. A few years ago when I started I was buying pieces especially Tiffany's Silver jewelry and Elsa Peretti on a regular basis. I stop for about a year until I saw the new Color By the Yard in SS by E.Peretti.....I am so in trouble. :P
    This is what I got so far yesterday!
    [​IMG]
    Sorry for the bad pic I am at work. But I got the diamond and aquamarine CBTY SS bracelets. I just realize I need to round it out so I went a head and ordered the pink sapphire one. My question is would that be too much?

2. Lovely!!! Congratulations! Did you see the pink sapphire by the yard bracelets & necklaces?? Are they pretty IRL? That's what's next on my list.

3. Very pretty! please post bigger pics if you can

4. They look very pretty - congrats and enjoy!

5. I love it! I stack a 3stone diamond and platinum bracelet with a 3 stone pink sapphire dbty bracelet I love how they look together. I would definitely go for an aquamarine to round it out....sometime soon :smile:

6. I think all three would look great together!

7. That looks cute! Since the bracelets are so delicate, I don't think adding a third one would be too much at all- it would be really fun!

8. Would love to see a pic...sounds gorgeous!
    MYME...as far as I'm concerned, the more the merrier. I love a stacked look!!!

9. beautiful!! congrats!!

10. So pretty! Looks great on your wrist.

11. No kidding and definitely you should be the other one ;), why not? This collection is very fun and you should play with it as much as you can.

Congrats on your new piece/s, and to be ;)

12. That is too cute.

13. Ohhh sounds beautiful! Can you please please please share a pic? :graucho:

14. Thanks all. :smile: I feel better about it. The bracelets are so affordable. I will post a better pic when I get my pink sapphire one. I am so excited.

15. #15 Feb 12, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2010
    mymeimei02, it looks really beautiful :smile: