Oh no! *Eggplant* Purse up on eBay!

^^^ I would have to say that it is one of the few redeeming qualities of ebay these days, atleast for me. For the most part, I'd be too afraid to buy a bag there, unless it was from someone here.

The eggplant purse on Ebay is from a member here; she has not revealed herself in this thread; but, she is a trusted and respected seller with great taste in handbags. (no, it is not me.):P

i'm in the same situation.. i just got a rouge.. but now i want one in ink! and i have NO MONEY! =( good luck with ur decision. if u think u can get it and pay it off immediately, get it. i wish i can say the same for myself...

Loganz said:
The eggplant purse on Ebay is from a member here; she has not revealed herself in this thread; but, she is a trusted and respected seller with great taste in handbags. (no, it is not me.):P

that's odd, i wonder why not? does she think the trade/sell is more of a nusiance than beneficial?

'tis I after all! I'll wait to get the purse and try it out. If it doesn't suit me, I'll sell it back. Otherwise, eggplant twiggy will be on the chopping block. :cry:

I was secretly hoping someone would outbid me...

Oh Murasaki - I am very excited for you!!!

(I got outbid today on a paid of MJ shoes and was po'd.) Like you said, if it is not you then you can sell it and probably here to avoid the Ebay fees; if you do love it I think the E-twiggy could be the shortest marketplace listing to date...How many PM's have you gotten already? LOL. :biggrin:

Well, I am happy for you and I hope you love it.