Oh No Dude's '03 Lilac and Apple Green City!!!

1. Dude just listed an '03 lilac and is listing a mint Apple Green City!!!:cry:

2. are you kidding me? there's nothing I want more than a '03 lilac, I bet that one is going steep..

3. I am not kidding, I almost had a coronary while typing this, starting bid
    is $1299.....if you want it I'd email her asap :yes:

4. wow the lilac is TDF! i love it.....:love:

5. I know Sweetsparkle...it is gorgeous isn't it!? :P

6. I don't see the Apple Green...is it gone that fast already? :cry: I'd give my right arm for it!

7. The 03 lilac color is gorgeous in person, especially with the silver hardware! Good luck mlertpac, I hope you get it!

8. i love how the silver hardware compliments the lilac color!! i want this but it might be too expensive. i just emailed her asking for a BIN.

9. Geez... this one is tempting too... !!

Very very pretty!

10. She hasn't listed it yet, it is on the way....

11. I think maybe it just hasn't shown up on the search yet, keep an eye out! It takes about 3-4 hours (at least for me) for items I put up for sale to appear.

12. ^^ Ohh, thanks for clearing that up, Chloe and murasaki! That's what I get for jumping ahead and not reading carefully! :lol:

13. I know I want one so badly too!! :P

14. I think I'm going to sit out on this one. :shame:
    I love the bag a whole lot ever since I saw it on the arm of a woman at a trade show, but I'm afraid I'll get it and the poor bag will never see the light of day as I toil away in grad school. Good luck to those that want it! :flowers:

15. Aww, you sure??

It's funny that you mention that.... none of my old b-bags really make it out of the dustbag except for one but I love them to death and I take them out to admire every now and then. :shame:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice