Oh no! Dirtied inside of my AZUR SPEEDY! HELP!

Viva La Erica

Sparkling
O.G.
Mar 26, 2008
I just got an Azur speedy 25 about 3 weeks ago, and just noticed it is STAINED on the inside already!! I'm so sad! I don't even know what it is, but i'm assuming it was my PSP leather case that rubbed off on it. I haven't tried to mess with it yet, i wanted your help first. What can i do? It's not liquid type stains, just looks like black/dry stains. I'm so upset, any suggestions?? Anything would help!! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

When I bought a pochette off of eBay, the previous owner had spilled black eye shadow all over the bottom of the bag. I used the magic eraser (which soaked the bottom of the bag) and I was able to get it all out.. you could try this on a small patch to see if it will be as effective since the interior of the azur speedy is a little lighter.

I just realized what the dirty stuff was! I first THOUGHT it was black leather rubbing off of the PSP case, but it actually is BLACK eye shadow powder that snuck out of the cracks of my pochette. I wet a towel and rubbed, a little came off. I even tried a baby wipe on the inside canvas, and it really didn't work!....

^^^I feel your pain. I learned the hard way that I have to put my makeup in totally sealed cosmetic bags so no LV makeup holders for me :crybaby:. Try the magiceraser as ayla suggested. I successfully took off dried shoe wax on the interior canvas of one of my mono bags with it. And after you get your lovely Azur Speedy back up to snuff, have you considered maybe getting a lining for the bottom?