Oh no! Can't get over the Gallery tote!

Have you thought about having a friend/family member check out the outlet for you, buying it and then you paying them back?
that would be great, but my family lives in a city two hours from the nearest Coach outlet (which is Pittsburgh). They think I'm crazy for spending so much on handbags...lol, so I doubt they'd make the trip for me. And I live 4 hrs. from all outlets. I may just have to find an excuse to go to Pittsburgh..lol.

You should try doing a charge send. Find an outlet that does have the gallery tote and put it on hold and tell them you want to do a charge send.

Then go to your nearest Coach boutique since you are far from an outlet and have them call the outlet and fill out the paper work. A SA at the boutique will take an impression of your credit card and fax the paper work to the outlet. The SA at the outlet will then process your order and ship it to you.

Oh and not all outlets will even agree to do this. They have different district regulations. So you might have to make quite a few calls to find someone to agree.
Thank you for the great idea, but I don't live near any Boutiques either. I don't really live near too much of anything...Lol!!! I'm waaaay out in the sticks! :Push:

99.9% is good. It could have been someone that she bought from that left her negative feedback. This looks like it is from her personal collection. And what I always try to do is message the seller and ask if they will offer free shipping w/ buy it now. I would jump on that one honestly. Other ones I saw were over $200

Indeed. Either way, I feel your "pain" since I know what is like to really want a bag, I felt this way for a month about Madeline until DH surprised me with her. So I really hope u get your gallary tote, but of course, at an agreeable price. Keep us updated LA, we don't mind ur "rantings"--that is what we are here for, support! LOL

Thanks! None of them have perfect ratings though. I am pretty scared about ebay....lol. So I always try to only bid in autions where the seller has 100% positive feedback....but I don't exactly know how all of that works. The last seller has 99.9% positive...is that good? haha...I dunno, I'm not really good w/ the ebay thing.

That is very good.. but Just to let you now that I only have 99.3 % positive feedback and that is 2 negatives out of over 300 transactions on ebay. The negatives were things that happened to me and I got retaliatory feedback.. one was a lady that sold me a fake prada wallet a long time ago before I found this site.

You just have to read the feedback.. don't judge just based on the rating alone. :yes:

99.9% is good. It could have been someone that she bought from that left her negative feedback. This looks like it is from her personal collection. And what I always try to do is message the seller and ask if they will offer free shipping w/ buy it now. I would jump on that one honestly. Other ones I saw were over $200
So that's good then? I'll check it out. I know, the other ones are so much more expensive! I told DH that I was really loving this bag, and he said even though I just got the Carly, if I found this bag for around $150-170, I could get it. I'll check this one out again. Thanks!

That is very good.. but Just to let you now that I only have 99.3 % positive feedback and that is 2 negatives out of over 300 transactions on ebay. The negatives were things that happened to me and I got retaliatory feedback.. one was a lady that sold me a fake prada wallet a long time ago before I found this site.

You just have to read the feedback.. don't judge just based on the rating alone. :yes:
Oh that's good to know! That really hindered me from bidding on some of them. I know all of the pics of the ones Ash posted looked good. I'll go through them again. Thanks!

Well, everyone, thanks for the responses. If you find out anything else, let me know! I'm going to talk to DH about this tomorrow! I'm gonna go to bed now though...

Thanks again everyone!:flowers:

Thanks, ash! That's a great looking one too! I have them all on watch, to see what happens (I don't want to drive the price up too much). But that one w/ the low BIN, I will talk to my hubby about tonight.

Thanks again everyone!

that would be great, but my family lives in a city two hours from the nearest Coach outlet (which is Pittsburgh). They think I'm crazy for spending so much on handbags...lol, so I doubt they'd make the trip for me. And I live 4 hrs. from all outlets. I may just have to find an excuse to go to Pittsburgh..lol.

Woman! 4 hours is nothing when it comes to Coach! :P Just kidding. Seriously, there will probably be something better that comes along that you will love even more. This is Coach we area talking about here- purveyors of keeping my wish/lust list ever full! ;)