Oh No, A Coach Thief!

sheisgi

O.G.
Jan 22, 2013
Well, I had the unspeakable happen to me. Someone stole my UV duffle out of the office while I was in an inservice. I am so beside myself!!!!! I have no idea if I'm going to be able to find another! UGH!!!!! I'm purse sick. One of my girls is gone!

sweetie2892 said:
thats absolutely horrible!!
but dillards has all the duffles for 50% then another 30 if that helps a little :/

I was going to say this too. I went to my Dillards today and I think they had two. Some stores will do charge sends I believe. I can give you the store info if you want to call them.

So sorry your bag was stolen. :sad: I hope you have some good luck coming your way soon.

oh gosh! i've never worked anywhere that you didnt HAVE to keep your personal things locked up or else they would grow legs. i hope you find another, and if you havent already: call and report all your cards/ids stolen. and lesson learned: lock it away!

Oh no!! i just responded to another thread about how much I love my uv duffle, so I'm so sad for you :sad: I hope they're caught and maybe u can get your bag back!

I was going to say this too. I went to my Dillards today and I think they had two. Some stores will do charge sends I believe. I can give you the store info if you want to call them.

So sorry your bag was stolen. :sad: I hope you have some good luck coming your way soon.

really Dillard's can do charge send? would that extra 30% off be for cardholders only? we do not have any Dillard's in my area...would love to know which store can do charge send. thanks!

Well, I had the unspeakable happen to me. Someone stole my UV duffle out of the office while I was in an inservice. I am so beside myself!!!!! I have no idea if I'm going to be able to find another! UGH!!!!! I'm purse sick. One of my girls is gone!

omg!!! that is horrible!!! she took everything? i am so sorry to hear this... do not worry...another good bag will come along...just have FAITH! do not lose HOPE, ok?!

poppypink21 said:
really Dillard's can do charge send? would that extra 30% off be for cardholders only? we do not have any Dillard's in my area...would love to know which store can do charge send. thanks!

It's up to each individual store I believe and is not really the norm as far as I can tell. Extra 30% is for anyone right now. You can ask in the Dillards thread about charge sends, maybe someone has done it. It's in the shopping subforum.