Oh my!!! What was SHE doing at the outlet at 4 a.m.?! ~~**REVEAL**~~

4vryng

Coach-my candy store
O.G.
Nov 12, 2009
I really didn't plan to do the Midnight Madness at the outlets this year. I went 2 years ago and it really wasn't worth the trouble. But as this week went on and I read about some of the deletes some of you were finding at your outlets, I broke down and started calling around looking for a couple things. I found them at an outlet very, very far away from me. I thought, what the heck, I had all night to drive there and wait in line....So I decided, why not!

And since this outlet was soooooo far away, I had the opportunity to stop at another one on the way home just to check it out.....and, oh my, what a surprise I found there!!! :nuts:

Anyone want to see what I found?

Woohoo!!! Glad you could join me tonight! Sorry I'm slow, had to resize photos, but I don't think it worked.

I had a long drive to the outlet and didn't arrive until 11pm. Coach was supposed to be just opening then, but I couldn't really see the doors well from soooooo far away. The line was pretty long. It was cold. OK, not as cold as Chicago, but cold for CA. I kept telling myself how stupid this was for me to do cause I'd probably be able to find all of this at a closer outlet next week. But at least I had things on hold, so I was pretty sure I wouldn't leave empty handed. Waited in line for about an hour and it was a madhouse inside.

I love my little violet Kristin satchel, so when I heard that more satchels were hitting outlets I decided I really wanted another color. Found the lovely blue smoke and matching wallet. The satchel was only 30% off, but the wallet was redlined from $218 down to $159.99, so came to only about $64!

IMG_0869.jpg