Oh my; what the hell is this?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Don't you know, hun, that's the new LV "IT" bag:wacko: ! hahahah!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

2. Yag, who the hell bid on it? It could be the new IT bag - IT with a SH in front!

3. LOL!!! Y'know it never ceases to amaze me that these listings actually get bids!:weird:

4. I saw someone carrying a bag almost identical to this one Monday at the mall :lol: She was with another woman carrying a very fake Chanel cambon tote and wearing this huge fur coat. Mind you, it's 80 degrees outside! :lol:

That is one fugly fake :sick:

5. Sometimes I think when the counterfieters make their own designs, they're cute, but this is definitely not one of those times. Everything about this bag is off, I don't even know how it's supposed to look like a Louis Vuitton !!

6. That's the new "limited edition" just available for people with a very bad taste!:sick: :lol:

7. Gag!

8. I emailed the seller about the authenticity and this is her response:

Hi, I honestly dont know. I bought alot of bags from some guy in Miami because I am really into bags. Now my husband is having a fit because I bought so many, so now I have to sell mostly all of them.

9. Good Lawd! What IS wrong w/ people!? LMAO!

10. Oh. Good. *gag!* :sick:

11. Thank goodness I have not had lunch yet!

12. ARGH
    This bag keeps popping up on eBay.

It's like Night of the Living Fuglies.

Someone please kill it!

13. Hey I have this one!! Its Beautiful, and I have soooo many compliments on it!!

Just kidding! What a crazy, ugly, fake, and hideous bag LOL!!

14. wow that bag is something..