Oh, my...my heart stopped today

I am going to be the voice of reason and say wait. Man, the ladies on the Hermes subforum are worse than kids.:P If ever I had to give any of you gifts, they would be double wrapped and hermetically sealed with a timed lock that would be deactivated on 12:01am December 25th.:yes:

^^:roflmfao: HG, when you're right, you're right...

DC - Congratulations on the eve of a very exciting Christmas gift!

You are gonna love it; you're gonna want to decorate it with scarves and twillies and little pieces of leather fruit (or corn, perhaps)... and trust us when we tell you: you'll want another one after this.

Merry Christmas,

J.

DC congrats!! You gave him a pic to refresh his memory - I need to do that 6mths to our Wedding Anniversary :nuts: :nuts:

OPEN the box!!! How can you withstand the suspense??? Open it already and then re-wrap it back ;) I would have done that.. ok ok, take off the ribbon and sneak a picture - you are just documenting the "moment" :devil: :devil: :devil:

I am so mean!! :ninja:

OOoh!!! This is so exciting! Can you take a picture of the box and post it here! Hermes "items" come in distinct boxes. Maybe we could help you narrow it down!!!

true, that! i was surprised, the 30 cm birkin box and the 35 cm birkin box are so much different! but i guess that makes sense, they are different sizes...:shame:

oooh, can't wait to hear what it is!:nuts:

I got home and the concierge told me I had some pacakges. No big deal it's holiday time, I've been ordering stuff. I get about 5 boxes - J.Crew, Saks, Neimans, Kiehls and a plain box addressed to me from my fiance's office in NYC (he was in Paris for 3 weeks in Nov). No biggie...

I get to the "mystery box" and open it....inside the most beautiful big, orange box, with that ever so lovely Hermes ribbon. Yes, Yes, Yes, I scream out loud and then I read a note from my Fiance' - DO NOT OPEN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES - UNTIL X-MAS EVE:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Finally, I'm amongst the H-Girls. I'll post pics when I open it...wish me luck ladies, I've wanted a Birkin for a few years. He has a pic of the bag in his wallet to refresh his memory......

What a lovely fiance !!!!:shame:

How large is the box ?? We can guess the size of the birkin for u :graucho:

What a great, lovely Xmas present and of course fiance. (ahem) Can't wait to see you modelling it on Xmas Day 1200 hrs! Please charge that digital camera of yours, wear your very best and snap away to capture the lovely moment!