Oh My Matita & Sister Sloane !!

Bichon Lover

Jul 1, 2008
A little sumpin' special came to my door today :yes:. It's a bag they designed for S/S and doesn't have a name but the color is called Matita. It is a very dark charcoal grey, a good alternative to black. It has a shimmer from mica embedded in the goatskin (if I'm not mistaken) leather. The bag is also available in a curry and copper color (burnt orange) not metallic. Here are a few pics with and without flash :okay:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• P2190966.JPG
    P2190966.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 1,805
  • P2190974.JPG
    P2190974.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 1,530
  • P2190967.JPG
    P2190967.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 1,526
  • P2190968.JPG
    P2190968.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 1,537
  • P2190965.JPG
    P2190965.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 1,541
Congrats! What a stunning bag....I love the subtle sheen from the mica embedded goatskin. :tup:

Please post a modeling pix (indoors and outside, if it's not too much trouble). I'm curious to see the way this new material looks in the sun.

OMG! This is the color I love best so far in 2009. Great Choice. Can you carry it on the shoulder? Congradulation !!! You have such a beautiful collection of BVs. Can't wait to see modeling pictures please [ I like your modeling pictures:P].

is there a bag in this shape but larger, as in wider across? I saw a big similar to this but in nero and ostrich at barneys months ago, but it was up high and I didn't get a close look and it's been haunting me ever since...

My goodness! Just when I think i have enough BV bags. I want this bag!
Yes, modeling pics please! Your modeling pics are always so gorgeous!
What is the color code if you don't mind.

Thanks everyone! :heart: I fell in love with the style (very different than I have seen) and the leather (color and texture) the second I saw it :yes: In case it can't be seen, the hardware is a burnished copper color. I'll try and get a better pic of the hardware.

leilani01 I'll get a pic in the sun tomorrow :smile:

annelovepuggy It can be worn on the shoulder but not with a heavy coat. The drop is 8" and when you put it on the shoulder if you squeeze it under your arm the top of the bag comes up and gets skinny so you don't feel any bulk where as in the pics I have pushed down the top to make it a little hoboish. Does that make any sense at all? :shrugs:

mundodabolsa There is an east/west version that is bigger. The handles come out of the center instead of from the corners. It definitely has more of a tote look which is not my thing but all of you who like the Campaigne might like it. I had jburgh look at it when she was in Chicago last week and she liked both but thought she liked the E/W one the best. Nicole at BV felt the same way. I'm just not a tote kind a gal :okay:

Lululala The color code is 1302 and Nicole at BV thought it might just be a color for this season.

I'll try and get some modeling pics tomorrow on the shoulder and the arm :yes:.

Yes BL, dimensions please. The dimensions given for the curry one on the Saks site is more to my liking. I prefer the tea/moro embroidered design on the BV site but that's described as being smaller. Both bags are N/S. I think the ostrich one on the bygeorge site is the E/W shape you describe, yes? I'm with you in preferring the N/S shape. TIA for dragging out a measuring tape.