Oh my - lots to catch up on!

1. I have not been on in about a week because we have been getting furniture deliveries and I have been trying to organize our flat and get ready for some visitors. I can't believe the new posts go all the way to page 4! I have a lot to catch up on! Our guests are coming to stay for 3 weeks beginning the end of this week and our computer is in the guest room, so I probably won't be on much during that time, either. I can't even imagine how many posts there will be after my guests leave!

Anyway, hope all is well with everyone and off I go to catch up on all of these posts!

:smile:

2. welcome back, stars. that's what i like about the balenciaga sub-forum- we're a busy bunch!

3. Same here! It's been an unusually crazy week at work (that's where I usually spend most time here :lol:). Been logging in here and there for a minute but need *lots* of catching up!

Welcome back!

4. Welcome back! I've been busy, too , so I only pop in when I get a chance.

5. Thanks for the welcome back!

6. Hi stars, welcome back!!
    I find myself having to catch up on things even after 2 *days* of not being here! But don't worry, we'll help you keep up when you can join us again!! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice