Oh my...just bought my first (way) over $150 bag! Got a deal I couldn't pass up

JenJen80

O.G.
Jul 16, 2007
I've been lusting after the Frye Cameron Tote, but $688 was hard to swallow. With Macy's F&F sale starting tomorrow, I thought I'd sweet-talk DH into opening an account (since I already have one) and getting an additional 20% on top of F&F. Well, I just happened to check Amazon today from my phone and they "coincidentally" :graucho: had dropped it from $688 to $.12 more than the Macy's F&F price. I thought about just doing that; even though I'd pay more at least I wouldn't have to ask/tell DH that I want a $500+ bag. Got on Amazon when I got home and lo and behold, a 30% off offer today only on shoes & bags $100 or more!!! Can we say SOLD?! So, counting tax on retail, I got it for 1/2 price today! Plus I went through ****** for 8% cash back. I couldn't decide between Cognac and Taupe, thought I was leaning just a bit more toward Taupe, but when it said Cognac was available for 1 day shipping that made my decision (I have Prime, so it was just an extra $3.99). :biggrin: This is my first NICE bag...I've bought a few lower-end Coach and I mostly buy Vera Bradley, but I'm getting so sick of her prints and tired of being a walking advertisement for Coach, LOL. So after I sell those all off, my net cost may be zero...way to rationalize, right?! Can you ladies tell I'm beyond excited?! Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday (on the 26th) to me! :lol:

SHE'S HERE! And I love her! :biggrin: I'm glad I didn't have the patience to wait another day for the taupe one because I love the cognac shade. I was worried it'd be a little redder.

photo_1_zps92d9f948.jpg

photo_zps7e46ba13.jpg

Wow!! Sweet bag! I've always wanted a pair of Frye boots; they're gorgeous...and I'm glad they're making handbags now, too. This one looks awesome!!!!

Be careful...once you pass a certain price point, it's only downhill (or uphill?!!!) from there...!!! :smile: :smile:

Congrats!!! :smile: Enjoy!