OH MY, it's JULY.....new bags here! ;)

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'll be honest...I purposely didn't look at bags because I'm on a ban from buying any more purses this year. :smile: I stuck to the other accessories. I know they have MACs at $196, but not sure what colors are available. I believe the MACs and the Desire are the only RM bags that are part of the sale, but I could be wrong...trying to avoid temptation!!

2. aww. these wishlists of our ultimately get fulfilled i think! i hope one pops up for you soon! : )

3. SO cool! Snake emboss on this one looks awesome...your pic making me want one too:p

Woa what a beautiful green...this color and the lining matches perfectly. Congrats!

4. Thanks! I appreciate it! And that's great will power on your part... don't I wish I had that much for my diet! LoL

5. summertime fun

6. thanks, i still have to get used to it lol

7. Eehlers, I love the shoes!! So gorgeous- I'm a big loafer-wearer myself and have been eyeing those very ones- are they comfy? What do you think so far?

8. Also, my newest RM came yesterday- my Blood Red Forever Clutch that I was lucky enough to grab from the MyHabit sale (they only had 2!). It's a little bigger than a MAC, which I love, and the leather is super soft and supple, like RM's quilted leathers always are. I LOVE this bag and I'm SO happy I took the plunge on it!

I included a pic with my Large Affair, for size comparison purposes.

Forever Clutch 1.jpg Forever Clutch 2 .jpg Forever Clutch 3.jpg Large Affair and Forever Clutch Group.jpg
  9. I like them so far, though they aren't quite as comfy as I'd hoped. There's really not much, if any, arch support, so I definitely wouldn't wear them for a full day of walking. That said, they are nice and light, and I'd be comfortable wearing them for a day at work. And the gold is a distressed gold, so they aren't 'in your face' metallic, making them a really great neutral shoe. They are true to size - I wear an 8 and the size 8 fits just fine. If you are thinking of getting them, definitely hold out to find them on sale - I wouldn't, personally, pay full price for them.

10. Woooo I spotted this beauty in your RM family photos! Love the colour and the emblem!

11. Thanks Kiwi! I thought Blood Red might be too burgundy for me (based on descriptions from other Minkettes) before it arrived, but turns out it's a very deep true red- yay!

12. I finally bought a MAM! I have a MAC, Swing, Affair, Flame, and a couple mini MACs but never a MAM until this beauty showed up at NR. The lighting in my room is terrible but this is a gorgeous dusty lilac MAM.

image-1311038681.jpg
  13. Congrats on your first MAM! :smile:

14. Love your new MAM! They are addictive! Congrats!

15. Jet Setter from TJ Maxx...

[​IMG]