oh my! Is this a look into the spring line?!

I think it's real. When I was with my SA the other day she showed me the shoes in the red book and there was a square next to the scribble that looked just like that but I couldn't make it out from the little square. Now it does look just like that.

This could be the watercolor coming our way.

I don't get to see a lot of new bags since I buy only at the outlet, but I thought all the creeds had the new script like text now? Am I wrong? I figured you girls could help me out with that question. Thanks!

I don't think it's yet released so that could be why it's not showing up on the drilldown. I'm not sure about the serial numbers b/c the madeline's also have 07 in their serial number. Maybe they make the bags the year before for the next year??
4a2a_1.JPG
<-- Madeline serial number

I think so too. I have a signature tote that launched in spring of 2006, but the creed says it was made in 2005. They make their bags a year before, or at least a couple of seasons before to prepare for the launch. So I guess the year date in the creed isn't necessarily when the bag is launched, but when it was made.

The purse looks like it could be real. If so, my checkbook is safe this season too. How depressing, Coach hasn't really been making my heart flutter lately. And I was so looking forward to the new stuff this summer. :tdown:

Thanks for the heads up guancia! :yes: