Oh My! Hands down, THE most beautiful one!

mdlcal28

O.G.
Feb 1, 2008
I KNEW I should have brought my transfer cables for my phone!!!
I can't show you until tonight, but out of ALL my RMs this is the most beautiful
of all of them. She has 2 small areas that aren't scratched, but need a buff, but I don't care! Everyone said this is a soft scratchy leather.
So to go with my pebbley black leather on the BBW MAB, I now have the soft and smooshy CHOCOLATE BW MAB!!!!!

And there is NO WAY I am keeping her in the box until my birthday!!

I will figure out somehow to slip it into rotation without drawing DHs attention!!

Pics tonight!

Bye!

LOL... when I had to sneak in my purchases, I use to leave it outside the house somewhere safe and then sneak out at night to bring it back into my closet.

Then when it magically appears when I wear it, I just say that I've had it for a while and I just never wore it.

I KNEW I should have brought my transfer cables for my phone!!!
I can't show you until tonight, but out of ALL my RMs this is the most beautiful
of all of them. She has 2 small areas that aren't scratched, but need a buff, but I don't care! Everyone said this is a soft scratchy leather.
So to go with my pebbley black leather on the BBW MAB, I now have the soft and smooshy CHOCOLATE BW MAB!!!!!

And there is NO WAY I am keeping her in the box until my birthday!!

I will figure out somehow to slip it into rotation without drawing DHs attention!!

Pics tonight!

Bye!
Please post modeling pictures too. You're gonna love this bag!

LOL... when I had to sneak in my purchases, I use to leave it outside the house somewhere safe and then sneak out at night to bring it back into my closet.

Then when it magically appears when I wear it, I just say that I've had it for a while and I just never wore it.

That's so funny!!! I do the same thing...or I will leave the stuff in my trunk and get it when my husband is busy or something! He'll say "when did you get that?" and I say "Oh, this old thing...I've had it since last year just don't really use it."

BUT it's okay for them to buy the big ticket items though!!!! TV's, Jacuzzi's, etc....

That's so funny!!! I do the same thing...or I will leave the stuff in my trunk and get it when my husband is busy or something! He'll say "when did you get that?" and I say "Oh, this old thing...I've had it since last year just don't really use it."

BUT it's okay for them to buy the big ticket items though!!!! TV's, Jacuzzi's, etc....
Haaa! You wait until your kids are old enough to tell on you or contradict what you're telling DH. You have to learn some really cool tricks then!

Congrats on another BW! I'd love to see a side by side picture of your BW lovelies!

LOL, I don't know if my DBF will fall for that when we're married, but I hope so!

Another Chocolate lover!!!! :yahoo: I just can't say enough about it!! Oh the feel, the smell, the texture. . . Plus in a BW!! Congratulations and Happy Pre-Birthday!!!