Oh My Goshhhhhhhhhhhhh Sale

1. WHATT???? so i get a call this morning and MARC JACOBS HAD THIS CRAZY SALE AT THE NYC SPRING STORE FOR ALL BAGS $150!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank GOD i got a hold of my friend and she snatched something up for me!!! ITSSSSSSSSS GORRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG...FOR 150!!!

will try to post pics...

2. I'm going to SF in a bit, wish me luck!

3. That's incredible! What'd you get? I'm officially depressed now...

4. OMG!!! that is crazy! To bad I am no where near a MJ store.

5. ALL THE BAGS??

6. :hrmm: Hmmmmm...$150.00 for ALL BAGS?...Wondering what they've got? Has anybody tried calling (I can't right now)?:blink:

7. its the wonder for $150 @ Mercer. just called.

8. only the wonder!

9. Bummer! only the wonder...sniff....You gave me a heart attack!LOL!

10. Like my grandma always said...if it sounds to good to be true!!!!

Selena

11. harlem_cutie, do you know what colors?

12. the SA Didn't say but that is the only bag on sale and the other NYC store has no bags on sale.

The # for Mercer St is 212-343-1490

13. There were 2 bags the wonder in spearmint and the pushout? some small evening type bag in spearmint. I called LA, no bags on sale there

14. Somebody call and report back what they have!!

Selena

15. NO NOT ONLY THE WONDER! ITS ALL THE BAGSSS! i think whats left right now is the wonder. my friend was able to get me something else. how do I post on this site?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice