Oh my gosh now I can officially join the H club!

anne1218

COFFER-next on list
O.G.
Sep 9, 2008
Sunny California
My new to me Birkin 35 Blue de Galice. Soooo in love!!! The bag is like 98% new barely touch looks like it's been sitting in the box the entire time. I got it for such a steal too. Super happy!! We're going to Paris in June and am hoping to score a Kelly too.

Attachments

ehy12

O.G.
Aug 4, 2008
My new to me Birkin 35 Blue de Galice. Soooo in love!!! The bag is like 98% new barely touch looks like it's been sitting in the box the entire time. I got it for such a steal too. Super happy!! We're going to Paris in June and am hoping to score a Kelly too.
Gorgeous blue color! Congrats!!

anne1218

COFFER-next on list
O.G.
Sep 9, 2008
Sunny California
Thank you thank you all. At first I wasn't sure about the color, I wanted more of a classic color like black but at this point anything will do. I love it. Right size for me too. Will take her out tomorrow and will post modeling pics.

Oct 13, 2008
Gorgeous bag!!
Congrats!!