OH MY GOSH!!! it's 100% fake!

Diorgirlz22

Jun 19, 2006
In the morning, I picked the mail from the mailbox, I saw an Alloy catalog and I thought it would be cool to check out something cool. But I find one thing was totally fake!!! Dior! Gaucho Bag!! I can't believe that they are actually selling some fake designer bag! Omg.... So ugly!

Check out alloy.com
Item Number:CK4A8110

4a8110_brow_large.jpg
p11048616_ph_hero.jpg

I think inspired bags are great because they aren't fakes, so people aren't paying up the butt for the bags that are poorly made. It gives the girl without much money a chance to get her hands on a beautiful trend.

I have to agree with people here - inspired is not the same thing as fakes although I personally wouldn't buy one. I will have more respect for somebody that buys a $40 inspired bag and rocks it, than somebody who buys a $40 LV fake and think they're all that. Inspired bags are okay so that people that can't afford designer goodies also can get a nice style on their bag, but fakes are just wrong.

I know that "inspired" bags aren't 100% fake but if saw someone wearing this you would think the person is wearing a FAKE GAUCHO!!! I don't really see the difference between "inspired" bags and fake bags :sad:

CarlyB said:
I know that "inspired" bags aren't 100% fake but if saw someone wearing this you would think the person is wearing a FAKE GAUCHO!!! I don't really see the difference between "inspired" bags and fake bags :sad:

Carly I am sooo proud of you honey! This is my 12 year old daughter...isnt she fab! :smile:
:heart: YOU!!!!!