OH MY GOSH!!! it's 100% fake!

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. In the morning, I picked the mail from the mailbox, I saw an Alloy catalog and I thought it would be cool to check out something cool. But I find one thing was totally fake!!! Dior! Gaucho Bag!! I can't believe that they are actually selling some fake designer bag! Omg.... So ugly!

Check out alloy.com
    Item Number:CK4A8110

2. Imitation is the highest form of flattery. -shrug-

3. Tons of sites do that. At least they're not claiming it's made by Dior.

4. I know! But they look exactly as dior bag! I will call Alloy to stop send me any more catalogs!!

5. Well yeah but its not really a fake. Theres a difference, thats what they call an "inspired" bag because theyre not claiming it to be Dior.

6. ^^^exactly

7. [​IMG][​IMG]

8. It seems similar to Lush who have 'inspired bags' these don't offend me in the same way fakes do :smile:

9. I think inspired bags are great because they aren't fakes, so people aren't paying up the butt for the bags that are poorly made. It gives the girl without much money a chance to get her hands on a beautiful trend.

10. LOL...that's pretty funny! Today I was at target and saw a cosmetic bag in black nylon w/ a triangle logo just like Prada.

11. I have to agree with people here - inspired is not the same thing as fakes although I personally wouldn't buy one. I will have more respect for somebody that buys a $40 inspired bag and rocks it, than somebody who buys a $40 LV fake and think they're all that. Inspired bags are okay so that people that can't afford designer goodies also can get a nice style on their bag, but fakes are just wrong.

12. For those who cannot afford a real gaucho. Its a really good 'inspired' bag. ;)

13. I know that "inspired" bags aren't 100% fake but if saw someone wearing this you would think the person is wearing a FAKE GAUCHO!!! I don't really see the difference between "inspired" bags and fake bags :sad:

14. I agree, I think that the only difference is that the fakes have the brand on them, but from afar people are still being deceived.

15. Carly I am sooo proud of you honey! This is my 12 year old daughter...isnt she fab! :smile:
    :heart: YOU!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice