Oh my gosh I cant believe I just did this! Ali on ebay

Jul 25, 2007
I dont know what came over me. I dont even know if I like this bag!!! and I've never purchased anything this expensive on ebay before!! I hope its authentic. It appears to be, and she has 100% positive feedback. She accepted my best offer of $275. I know they were cheaper at the outlet, but I dont ever get there so...I was looking all day to buy something on ebay, and I wanted something in tan, no ergos were looking good to me, and wham here I am! Honest opinions please!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=120213333432&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=002

Honestly, of my 10 bags...my ali is my absolute favorite. I almost didn't get it. I kept circling it at the outlet and decided to go for it. I am SOOOOOOOOOOO glad I did. It is a great size with the perfect drop for me. I don't think you'll regret it!
What color did you get? Enjoy it and post pics when you get it!!!!

There are not any more at the outlets and you got great price!! They were $233 with tax at my outlets and by the time the seller paid fees she probably broke even!! Thats a awsome deal for a New Ali !!! What color is it? Whiskey or Natural ??

Woohoo!!! I just got my Black Ali in the mail from ebay yesterday :yahoo: I am sure you are going to love it!! Mine was new used and in GREAT condition! I haven't carried it yet, but it was love at first sight :love: If my daughter is not sick tomorrow, Ali's first outing will be to my nephews birthday party.

Here she is.......

e2f9f563.jpg

3c74d01e.jpg

814bc04c.jpg

I just did a little recon and it's def. authentic and she does have great feedback. I think you're going to love her, donnalynn!! I know I love mine! Just prepare yourself for the possibility for some scratches since she is "whiskey" - but don't fret about it b/c mine was also from the outlet and in perfect condition but she now has some scratches and that's okay! I actually love the look of the vintage whiskey leather, scratches and all!
Congrats, girl, b/c that was a good ebay price!:tup:

I just did a little recon and it's def. authentic and she does have great feedback. I think you're going to love her, donnalynn!! I know I love mine! Just prepare yourself for the possibility for some scratches since she is "whiskey" - but don't fret about it b/c mine was also from the outlet and in perfect condition but she now has some scratches and that's okay! I actually love the look of the vintage whiskey leather, scratches and all!
Congrats, girl, b/c that was a good ebay price!:tup:

ITA about about the scratches on the whiskey! It gives it character IMO.

I have a whiskey Ali also and I just love, love her!!! The color is beautiful and the bag is perfect. She is such a joy to carry, I feel so good when I have her on my shoulder. You made a great choice, congratulations!:tup::heart::tup: