oh my gosh- Ben and Jerry's has LIP BALM!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok, forgive me if this is old news (I searched and found nada on it)- but BEN AND JERRY'S HAS LIP BALM!:yahoo: Can you tell I'm excited? I LOVE ice cream...so what better than to have the lip balm! It's all organic too! Anyone know where I can find it or the MRSP?

I actually saw it on ebay (picture form a listing)

[​IMG]

2. Huh. I wonder if it like those Hershey lip balms- I didn't think those were very candy like. I just googled it and it looks like it might have been a UK thing only? You can actually order it through their site on the UK version. I wonder if anyone has tried these.

3. I imagine they sell these at the gift shop in the factory. They had all kinds of stuff there when I went. They might have them at some of the ice cream stores too. I have a friend who used to manage one; she might know...

4. The packaging is really cute!! *runs off to grocery store to buy some B&J*

5. OMG OMG OMG OMG....I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where do they sell these????

6. Ohhhh!!! The perfect substitute for an ice cream craving!!

7. awww- so bummed they are a UK thing. Check on ebay ladies- there is a seller offering 3 for 9.99 (starting bid)! I'm going to do it!

Totally breaking my self-imposed ban on lip products (buy too many- esp. considering I hate balms that I need to use my finger with!)

8. I just did a buy it now on a Mint Choco Chip:yahoo: I figured that I didn't want to be stuck with 3 if I didn't like them. Thanks for the GREAT tip and info!!!!

9. That's awesome! Do they come in all the flavors because I love cookie dough and that would be amazingg!!

10. ^^^They have a Cookie Dough I think for BIN!!!!

11. Ohh tell us how it is when you get it! i'm still on the fence about breaking my lip product ban! :sweatdrop:

they do have it!!! :tup:

12. I will!!!! I can't believe what a sucker I am for cute packageing

13. How big are they?

14. ah. they are so freaking cute! i want one.

15. OOOOOOOH!!!

I'm so wanting some now! I wonder if they have a Strawberry Cheesecake flavoured one. *off to hunt on eBay*