Oh my goodness!!!

wipursemama

May 28, 2007
Holy cow!!! (Can you tell I live in WI??)

I just got my first Tano bag and I LOVE it!!!!

I got the Down Low in the pale green. Its the cloud leather and it is soooo soft!!! I love that it can go on my should or cross-body. (Which is essential when I'm chasing my 3 little ones!) Great organization too.

This will NOT be my first Tano bag!!!!

Thank you so much!!!

I will definately post pics when....

1. my dh is NOT around as he doesn't share my enthusiam / love (he calls it an obsession!) w/ bags:P

2. and I know how to post pics...do I have to use photobucket or something?

TIA~
Meredith

Yay Meredith! I use photobucket and it's pretty easy. Just copy the URL and then come back to post and click the yellow postcard lookimg button on the bar above and a link will pop up in the upper left coner and just click paste. I have not posted pics in awhile and might be missing something. Can't wait to see the pics!

Alright.... so this was my first time using my self timer on my camera (as I mentioned before dh does not understand and would consider me certifiably nuts if I asked him to take pics!).

Here are two in action and one of the wonderful bag. I love the color - great for summer and it will go w/ everything!

It is so soft too. I took it shopping tonight and I love this bag. This is my first Tano and I'm not sure about the "crunch" leather but this leather (which is the "cloud" leather) is great!!!

Enjoy.....

(please be sure to LMK if you can't see the pics or if I posted them wrong....)
100_1663.jpg

100_1658.jpg

100_1661.jpg

Holy cow!!! (Can you tell I live in WI??)

I just got my first Tano bag and I LOVE it!!!!

I got the Down Low in the pale green. Its the cloud leather and it is soooo soft!!! I love that it can go on my should or cross-body. (Which is essential when I'm chasing my 3 little ones!) Great organization too.

This will NOT be my first Tano bag!!!!

Thank you so much!!!

OK - apparently I was too excited and did not proof read what I typed....:nuts:

I meant to say "This will NOT be my LAST Tano bag". Hopefully you understand what I was trying to say.:P