Oh my Goodness, Look at what my Husband brought home!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Everyone!
    I am so very excited to share this with you! My husband said it was an early birthday present and I could not be more grateful and over the moon!
    Thanks for letting me share in my excitement everyone!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465398815.397332.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465398830.497833.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465398842.447832.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1465398857.347996.jpg

It is a Black Jumbo Flap in Caviar, I can't even make myself remove the plastic off the hardware yet!

2. :smile:. What a great surprise and sweet dh! Enjoy it dear [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]. Such a classic

3. Congrats dear! Love Jumbo shw!!! 🎂

Sent from my SM-N920I using PurseForum mobile app

4. Thank you so very much!

5. Congrats!! She's a beauty!

6. I already told my husband I want a Chanel flap for my 40th birthday (in two years) and to start saving now! I hope he follows your hubby's lead! Enjoy!!!

7. Happy early birthday and congrats on both your beautiful new Jumbo and your very thoughtful husband!

8. Wow! Gorgeous bag and wonderful husband!

9. Enjoy your early Birthday gift and your husband! A man who knows his way around Chanel is truly a treasure!!

10. Thank you so much everyone, he truly is an amazing man! So lucky!

11. Such great gift
    Hbd
    Ultra sweet dh

12. Sweet! Congrats:smile:

13. Stunning, your husband is so sweet!

14. Beautiful!! congrats!!

15. happy birthday and gorgeous bag!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice