Oh my goodness! (kinda long, sorry)

Maja80

window shopping :-)
Sep 13, 2007
(Sorry this is kinda long!)
I'm so excited! I just got back from my boutique and first of all, they just opened up their newly remodeled store and it's GORGEOUS! I walked in and my jaw dropped! It's absolutely beautiful! So anyway, those of you who read my last thread, you know that I went there to get the Leather Black Carly and the Bleecker Checkbook Wallet. Well, when I got there I tried on the Carly and I actually wasn't in love with it but decided to get it anyway. So my BFF and I walked around for a while just looking and then I saw it!! On the hand of a mannequin was the Felicia in Coal! I wanted this bag first but since I thought they were gone, I had decided on the Carly instead. So I immediately got my SA and asked her if they had anymore. She went to look and then the manager came over and said I could get the one on display. She said they sold the last brown one yesterday and she had just put out that last black one today! So I looked her over and it was perfect so I told them to wrap it up!! I am so excited! So I ended up with Felicia in Coal and the Bleecker Signature Checkbook wallet in Chocolate, I just couldn't pass up the pink inside! :yahoo:

So in total, I should have spent approximately $1100 because my friend got a wallet too but I had 2 credits that totaled about $530 and with the 25% off, I paid about $315 for a bag and 2 wallets!! Fantastic deal!! Oh and they did return my Bleecker bag without the tags with no problem! So i'm so happy but I can't open them until the 30th so pictures will have to wait until then! Sorry!:tdown: