Oh my goodness. I did it. I bought the Stella.

1. I bought it from the eBayer I posted earlier. I asked her why she didn't take Paypal and she said that she stopped using them because of some issue she had a while ago. I told her my concern of not having recourse and she said we could go through BidPay, where I could still use a credit card and not have to send a check. I also reviewed her feedback (no fakes), current auctions, etc...and I feel very very good about the transaction.

I couldn't resist the call of the Stella. I called Saks, Neimans, Bergdorfs, Off Fifth, Nordstrom Rack - and every SA I talked to said they hadn't seen any Stellas in a long time. The MJ Boutique said they had some in the warehouse but none were in black, and they were all full-price.

I will post my own pictures when I get her...but here is a photo.

And seriously...I am on a strict ban now. I will have to live through all of you. :crybaby: But a brown Sophia and a black Stella are 2 dreams come true. :graucho:

2. I forgot to upload the picture. Doh.

marcjacobsstella.jpg
  3. Congratulations Dawn! I am so happy that you got it! Can't wait to see your pics when you get Stella.

4. Dawn, congrats! I am glad that you were able to use BidPay, hope everything works out well. Stella is a great...great bag, you will love it.

5. Great! I'm sure you'll love her!

6. Thank you for your help. ;)

7. Congratulations Dawn!! The Stella looks fabulous! I'm glad things worked out for you.:yahoo:

8. Thank you! :heart:

You are in SA?! We moved back to the DC area after being in SA for 2 1/2 years (DH was military). I miss a lot about Texas!

9. :yahoo: That is beautiful!! And congrats!! It really is stunning...and thanx for the info on the Large multi pocket...I'll try calling tomorrow if I have a chance to check the colors....(swamped @ work )..I'll let you know if I'm successful! :heart: Emmy

10. I love that bag! I think the stella is a great all around bag.

11. Congrats.

12. Congrats on your purchase! It seems you're having a shopping splurge :nuts:. Stella is a great choice. It will make a great collection for you! :yes:

13. Yeahhhhhh....that's why I am going on a self-imposed ban from buying any more purses...for an indefinite period of time. :Push:

14. Yes! I'm a San Antonio native. Love it here. I'm sad you moved. We could have shopped together.:yes:

15. Congrats on your Stella! I'm glad that you found one. Enjoy it when you get it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice