OH my GOD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Between Net a porter...and puppies that need help...Im overwhelmed!!! WHY are the advertisments SOOOOO big...YIKES.

2. Come On....no One Else Noticed This?????

3. I have donated to the puppies/cats in need....and I have NOT bought from net a porter...how about you?

4. Yeah, these banners are ginormous. What gives? Esp. the huge NAP square ads. Very distracting.

BTW -- If Vlad and Megs wanted to, say, offer a ad-free subscription system (like, say, $5 per month) I'd be willing to do that so as to avoid seeing huge ads.

5. Im so so so so NOT *****ing ...but man they are huge!!! I would pay whatever...that is never a question...I was just shocked at how big they have become!!

6. aren't they only up for a short time...I think till the 24th before these puppies get euthanized(sp?) so i think the reason why they are so big is to get attention and hopefull get these puppies saved..

7. OH....well like I said...I am not saying they are BAd...just BIG!! I am not wishing any death on any pups or kitties...it was a observation only.

8. The puppy/kitty ad just went up... it will be up for a day or two to help some animals in need.

The NAP ads we are working with still. We try to keep ads up to help us maintain this site- it is quite pricey. Thanks for the money offer, but right now we are just trying to keep it all free :smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice