Oh My God Saks F&f Made Me Buy Roma #3

ReRe

ReRe
O.G.
Apr 16, 2006
I can't believe I just hit the enter key....Saks F&F sent me a 25% off coupon and I did it, ordered another Roma..this time in Marmo...I need serious help...someone tell me its too light a color and that I'll get something on it...and say it quickly. Shouldn't two Romas be enough for anyone? I can't even mention this as hubby is taking me to BV in Atlantic City tomorrow...but 25%, and good on Bottega...what's a girl supposed to do? Someone tell me about marmo, how does it compare to Pergamena? I can't believe the lining is in that scrumptious blue!

Attachments

• bottega marmo.jpg
    bottega marmo.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 172
  • bottega marmo inside.jpg
    bottega marmo inside.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 154
Hey, I totally understand - I have four Montaignes in different colours... when you really love a style why not get it in EVERY colour!!! And I love the marmo (haven't seen it IRL though) - but it is clearly so different from the ferro and old petra. The blue lining is awesome too - what a nice pop of colour! Can't wait to see pictures - including a family shot of them all together!!

Bookermoose, this is the only place I feel normal. It looks lovely in this color, would love to hear from someone though, whose had some experience with the light shades.

Bookermoose, this is the only place I feel normal. It looks lovely in this color, would love to hear from someone though, whose had some experience with the light shades.

I'm no help with the lighter colours - I've got a bianco Montaigne, but I'm too scared to even take it out!!!

Wow.... ReRe, I'm not one for light coloured bags but this is really beautiful and I just love the blue suede lining, especially it's discreetly visible when one carries it. It adds to the details.

Nice. I like it lots!

It's a beauty. Isn't it a rule of fashion that if you like something and it fits you buy one in every color and two in black? It seems to me like you're following the rules. Enjoy!

ReRe - I feel the same way! LOL. Marmo is a gorgeous color. I have seen it IRL and love it. Congrats.

Can anyone describe the color, is it a pale gray? It looks alot like pergamena. I do love light color bags and have chloe paddys in every variation of white, off white, I just don't want to mess up a bag that cost this much. Thanks for everyone's support, I can't believe they put this vibrant blue lining with it--usually they are pretty conservative.

Hubby came in and asked me why the trip to BV in Atlantic City got cancelled, I tried to act like it was too sunny and nice of a day at the beach, but finally mentioned I bought something with Saks F&F coupon so I figured I'd better not make that trip. He said, let me guess LV or BV? Busted. I told him to keep his fingers crossed and possibly I wouldn't like the color IRL. I was hoping for more pale gray tones, but it looks pretty white.

Congratulations on pushing the button...ever since I found out that BV was included in F&F, I have been going back constantly to Saks.com to look at that exact purse. I am only hesitant in ordering as I have never seen the bag IRL.

Sand, I know how you feel, I have two Romas and love the style, but I haven't seen this color IRL either. May be too light, but Saks has a great return policy, so I decided to get it and see. With 25% off and free shipping, its hard to beat, especially for a 2008 color.

Oh wow ReRe. I love the Roma in this color. and the blue lining is just so special! I hope you really love it when it shows up. I know I would have a hard time returning it even if I already had two other Romas...it is such a classic style.