Oh My God Saks F&f Made Me Buy Roma #3

I had ordered a ferro a while back but got this color instead by mistake. let me just tell you, this color is TDF. it's a beautiful shade of gray white, the suede blue lining is just beautiful. wait til you see it, this color combo is gorgeous. sadly, i did end up returning it. i got 3 little boys and you know how that goes...

Okay, I own the woven braided hobo in eggshell and have worn it everyday for about 8 months. It was nothing short of a miracle that I got it, it was gone, gone, gone and I miraculously found it on ebay after it disappeared off of Bluefly. Anyway, the point is, this bag was used but only had one small mark on the side (barely discernable). Now, 8 months later, the only marks on the bag, even the bottom are the original mark (I always have to look for it b/c it is so light) and wear on the underside of the shoulder strap from the rubbing. NO dirt. NO grime. NOTHING. A very resistant bag. And I have 3 kids under 6 and they have stepped on this bag in the back of my van. It is over 19" wide so there is no cuddling it in my arms and protecting the color - it is exposed and it is, well, flawless to anyone who looks at it.

I saw this color this past weekend and it is really gorgeous. It has the grayish tones that i think you are looking for. The interior baby blue color is such an added bonus. i just got the large veneta in nero for saks ff but i will get this color in the montaigne later on. Congrats and i hope you end up loving the color.

ReRe - Your new Roma is TDF. Do not feel guilty for pressing the order button. I also succumbed to a Saks 25% off BV...a zip around wallet to match my new Nero/Ebano shoulder bag. Like you, this forum is the only place where we can openly share our love of bags. My friends "on the outside" would definitely think I need my head examined for buying these bags. But we know, don't we. They are beautiful and worth every penny for several reasons. Enjoy the new Roma, a great bag! :heart:

Ahhhhh I saw your post and was tempted too lol
I got a Roma as well, my first Roma though, I got the color Moro =)
The thing is I've been looking for a bag to replace my current bag for school forever, and this one seems perfect for a notebook in there, and I like the separate compartment design!
I already have a Sloane in Ferro and I'm careless with cream color so I guess Moro is my best option lol !
So happy that I saved so much on this crazy 25% !!

Thank you all for your encouragement, I'm sure I will like it if it has the gray tones and isn't too stark white. I just can't get over the blue interior. I doubt I'm going to be able to part with it as I do love light bags. Oogiewoogie, I have two already and for me I only wear it as a satchel, not over the shoulder but the straps are adjustable. Are any of you Roma girls able to wear this as a shoulder bag???
As far as I know all Bottegas are avail thru the Saks F&F but they didn't have a huge selection, maybe 15 bags. Since the Roma is my favorite it was an easy choice for me. If I didn't have ferro already, I would have grabbed that.

Babygenious--congrats on your Moro. What an unbelievable school bag, I don't want to tell you what I was lugging around when I was in school, but then again I just got my AARP card...wish they gave you a discount on BV. It would make it much easier to handle having one.

Ahhhhh I saw your post and was tempted too lol
I got a Roma as well, my first Roma though, I got the color Moro =)
The thing is I've been looking for a bag to replace my current bag for school forever, and this one seems perfect for a notebook in there, and I like the separate compartment design!
I already have a Sloane in Ferro and I'm careless with cream color so I guess Moro is my best option lol !
So happy that I saved so much on this crazy 25% !!

Hey babygenius! I also have a Ferro Sloane (my first BV) and a Moro Roma. You will love your Roma when you get it.

Gorgeous bag and the Roma so versatile! I have one in (I think) ebano and it holds tons and still looks stylish. LOVE the colour of your new one, especially how the lining pops! Can't wait to see the modelling pix - congrats!