Oh My God!! I'm Retarded.

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
This WHOLE time I thought the sample sale was TONIGHT! I was so depressed b/c there was no chance I could have left work in time to make it to NY today. I've literally been staying up so I could go online a midnight.. I'm a big fat dork.. but a happy dork!! I can totally go next Wed!!

YEAH BABY!!:wlae:

This WHOLE time I thought the sample sale was TONIGHT! I was so depressed b/c there was no chance I could have left work in time to make it to NY today. I've literally been staying up so I could go online a midnight.. I'm a big fat dork.. but a happy dork!! I can totally go next Wed!!

Awww it's ok little!
pet.gif

But that means you get to see the bags in person!! :nuts:

Oh it happens to all of us.

Oh you are not silly at all. You have been working like crazy girl and we are all so excited about the sale that I can totally see how you would get it mixed up. Now you get to see all the gorgeous bags in person and meet some of our PF'ers and RM!! How cool of an ending to a mix-up is that?!