OH MY GOD! I just got an Olive Quilted MAC for free!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I ordered the black quilted MAC from eBags and TWICE they sent me the olive! I called CS really pissed off and they told me I could keep the Olive one FOR FREE! :nuts::nuts::nuts::yahoo:

I'm astounded and of course delighted!

2. That is awesome!! I'm really happy for you. Very outstanding of ebags, never heard of such a great recourse from a company before.

3. really? that's great! The Olive MAC is gorgeous.

I'll bet that made up for their mistakes. :smile:

4. Good for you! Not a fan of ebags personally, they screw up things very often..

5. Shut up! :amazed: That is awesome! Are you getting a black one as well? Either way, that is fantastic. :ghi5:

6. Olive is an awesome colour looks mostly brown imo I am waiting for my own too ;)

7. That's awesome! Congrats. Kudos to ebags for righting their wrong. Pics please!

8. Wow, Great CS!!!!

Post pics please!! :woohoo:

9. the olive is much deeper than the pics show, and it looks so great with the antique brass hw. Supposedly they will be checking with their supplier about the possibility of black, the weird thing is that the olive is not even sold on their website, only the black which I ordered. A different person would just celebrate the free bag and not go after the black one but I am cut from a much crazier cloth! Quilted Black MAC or bust!

10. Sweet deal !!! :nuts:

11. Congrats!

12. Congrats!!!

13. congrats!

14. Sweet deal indeed!! Congratulations!