OH MY GOD Harvey Nichols Balenciaga Sale!!

his angel said:
yes i was in the london store ... i was there yesturday too (monday) and they had a few items on sale (that was when i got the scarf and D&G bracelet) .. today was teh b-bags and other brands ... i will go back tomorrow morning to hopefully fixing this thing!! .. the balenciaga wallets are going for 168 pounds!! i can definatly buy a wallet with the difference!! :smile: so i will keep a look out for you guys tomorrow morning? .. around 10-11 am?? hahah

You're sooo lucky! I have to work tomorrow so no way I will be there the time you will. I might pop by after work.. or wait for the Harrods sale - I think that starts next week?

I wish I didn;t have to work - I'd love to be like you His Angel - Lady of leisure!

OMG - definitely go and demand a price adjustment. I hate it when that happens.

Now, Balenciaga Wallets? Are these the compagnons? If anyone's going can they see if there's a grey one? Maybe ask the SA if they can post to Holland. I'm trying to get a grey one, and have had no luck anywhere.

Ohh....my. Thanks so much for posting. I was *supposed* to be on a mailing list to get word of Harvey Nicks sales, but looks like they snubbed me.... must be the American accent (just kidding!).

I must go check this out!

Just returned from Harvey Nics London and was very naughty in purchasing the pale rose weekender and pale rose make-up/clutch! They had loads of:
Cornflower blue - in first, box bag, courier, coin purse and wallet.
Lilac - in first and coin purse, mini campagnon
Calcaire - in shoulder and ghost
Ink - in first and also the campagnon (which was beautiful!!)
Pale rose - in weekender, make-up, coin purse
Olive green - One left (felt bad leaving it there all alone!!) in weekender
Emerald green - in first, courier (in think?)
Black - shoulder

One note, make sure you check for the dustbag and extra tassles, as these tend to be missing from some bags and the SAs will find some for you....

That's all I can remember, will be posting pics of my newest purchases soon!! I hope you can all get there quick and get a bargain!! They were flying off the shelves this morning!!

Just thought I'd let you know that Harvey Nichols account holders get an extra 10% off sale items from today until Saturday.

I'm going there straight after work.

his angel - thanks for the heads up about this sale!

Just got back from Harvey Nicks - the bbags mentioned above by HandbagAddict4Ever are on sale for 30% off. I tried to pay attention to the prices but I was having a hard time focusing b/c the lilac first I paid 594 GBP for (which was a 10% discount off the original price of 660 GBP) was selling for 462 GBP. Made me want to throw up!
Anyway, I think the clutchs were around 177 GBP....they had a bunch of lilac, pale rose, and I think cornflower. There were a bunch of rouille courier bags which were I think 406 GBP. The ink compagnons were something like 209 GBP. Don't quote me on these - I could be off -remember, I was distraught about the first! Anyway, to make myself feel better I sprung for the coin purse in lilac, which was 112 GBP.

Just got back from Harvey Nicks in Edinburgh as well. So incredibly busy.

Lots of Bbags. 30% off as stars mentioned. Not really a bbag person so didn't pay much attention.

Fendi on the other hand - the white wisteria spy was down from roughly 1600 quid to a grand, absolute bargain if only it wasn't white! The black patent leather B bag was for sale for around £650 and the striped denim spy was roughly £550.

Typically, I found myself drawn to the new season stuff. I think I may blow my sales budget on a chocolate spy.

Good hunting everyone.