OH MY GOD Harvey Nichols Balenciaga Sale!!

1. Girls .. I bought my cornflower box from harvey nichols last week give or take for 580 pounds ... today i walk into the store and balenciagas are literally piled on top of each other on a table in the middle of the store .. on sale!! my box is now going for 460 or 480 pounds!! .. more than 100 pounds difference!! .. i asked teh sales person if i can have the difference refunded and he looked at my box on my arm and said well if you havent used yours i woudl have agreed but you used it! ... sorry! ... how mad am I ??? :mad:

2. oh man!!! that sucks. :sad: hate it when that happens!

hey, but maybe you can go back at a different time when there is a different SA there?

3. Oh man, that's so annoying ! I would definitely try to go back at another time. That's 100 quid that could go towards another bag !!

4. wow, that is HORRIBLE customer service! That makes no sense - you're not asking to return it! You're just asking for a price adjustment.. I would call corporate or contact a manager! Normally stores like this have at least a 7 day price adjustment policy.

5. ^I agree with Jennifer - you should go back when there's another (hopefully nicer) SA and try to get the difference. In the meantime, are you going to buy another bag?? :graucho:
    (Gosh, why are all these sales going on now that I've promised myself no more bags for now?) :cry:

6. i knew this season's bags would go on sale! I KNEW IT! and definetly get a price adjustment. demand it, thats absolutely ridiculous! terrible CS!

what did they have? any works?

i wonder if AR will have a sale? *leaps to phone*

7. Oh thats sooo cruel! I know how you feel - its happened to me a few times, on clothes and shoes - expensive but not as expensive as a designer bag!

You could be ultra cheeky and take back your bag to get a refund maybe and then just buy the same but in sale?

What other bags are on sale - other brands?? Any good bargains? I might pop down there tomorrow.

Cheers!

8. OMG! That's so annoying! What colour bags did they have on sale?

9. they had many MANY b-bags on sale girls!! :sad: lilacs, cornflowers, and pinks ... also non-motercycle bags ... and many many other brands as well!! the clothes are on sale .. almost everything is!! I got myself a D&G bracelet for 16 pounds!! it was marked down from 55!! .. I also got a DKNY glittery evening purse for 20 pounds!!!! .. I also got a missoni scarf for 17 pounds!! Definatly run down there tomorrow before the great stuff goes away! ... I will return the bag into its dustbag and store bag as if i didnt use it haha .. and try returning it for a refund and getting a new one on sale!! .. i may send my friend in first cuz they know me too well there :P haha ....

10. Ahhhh I want a scarf!!!

11. Great haul, his angel! That sucks that they wouldn't do a price adjustment for you! Definitely go back. That's sooo awesome about the sales!!!

Mocean--that's exactly what I was thinking--AR sale?!? I hope so!!! I'm sooo there if they are!:biggrin:

12. Thanks for letting us know that they are on sale! Hope I can snag a lilac...Will be heading to Harvey Nics London tomorrow first thing tomorrow!!

13. Now I know. Next time schedule my London vacation for late June.

14. Thanks! Oh but I thought the London store sale doesn't start untill tomorrow? Did you go to the London one?

15. yes i was in the london store ... i was there yesturday too (monday) and they had a few items on sale (that was when i got the scarf and D&G bracelet) .. today was teh b-bags and other brands ... i will go back tomorrow morning to hopefully fixing this thing!! .. the balenciaga wallets are going for 168 pounds!! i can definatly buy a wallet with the difference!! :smile: so i will keep a look out for you guys tomorrow morning? .. around 10-11 am?? hahah

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice